Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Bubbles issues

would people know when to use bubbles at my ceremony when I'm not leaving the building? I want them to use them right after the kiss and we walk down the isle together. I am doing pictures before hand and only a few afterward because my reception basically follow directly after my ceremony. do I need to give people direction as to when to use them or u think theyll figure it out or just end up with bubbles in their hand unused after the ceremony!

Re: Bubbles issues

• Options
    I like the ideas of the BMs/GMs knowing to start at the time you want, and having little tags on the bubble bottles directing when to use them.  Otherwise, I feel like no one knows when to do it, so it just doesn't happen.
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Great Idea! The saying is perfect too!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    thanks for posting this thread! I definitely wanted to use bubbles somehow, but didnt know if people would know what to do. I think its a great idea if you tell your bridal party what you want, and hopefully everyone will follow their lead.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I love the message idea! I think a small tag will really get guests excited to wish you guys well while exiting :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards