Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

AW-We made the paper!

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09308/1010858-355.stmI filled this out on a whim, not thinking anything of it, and i was getting calls and texts all day yesterday from people asking if I knew we were in the paper. They were supposed to notify you if you got picked, but it was a surprise to me!  Anyone can do it:If you were married within the last year and have a great story to tell, please complete the form below to be considered for an upcoming feature on the Post-Gazette's Tuesday Celebrations page. Your responses will appear in a question and answer format and will include a photo of you and your spouse on your wedding day. You will be contacted via e-mail if your story is selected to run in print and online at post-gazette.com/celebrations. First consideration will be given to couples who have placed paid Celebrations announcements.post-gazetteNOW - Celebrations Order Form

Re: AW-We made the paper!

• Options
    SteelrsGrl92SteelrsGrl92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awe yay! that's so exciting! what a great story! and I love that pic of you 2 ps we're going on our HM to Disney too!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very cool! Congrats.
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Such a cute story!!  So exciting you guys got picked!!
  • Options
    lildiva1977lildiva1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies--it was pretty cool!! Something else to put in the wedding scrapbook!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is soo awesome, D! I actually filled one of these out, but kept getting errors when sending it to them electronically so I gave up. I love the pic. So great! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's so sweet.  I love that picture!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What a great story on you two (and pic of course)! That's really cool about the limo driver giving you the penny for luck.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very cool!

Vacation

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards