Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

*Heather*

I'm sorry about your dog. :(  Don't give up, she still might be around.  Have you tried calling the local shelters?  Maybe someone picked her up and took her in?

Re: *Heather*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for thinking about me.  We have called the shelters, animal control, and all the vets in the county so they are on the lookout.  We're jsut concerned because she has a breathing problem and doesn't do well off her medication, but We're hoping that someone took her in...thanks
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    is she micro chipped or anything?
  • Options
    AMK2009AMK2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww, well good luck.  I hope you find her.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No, no microchip unfortunately.  One thing we have going for us is that we live in such a small town many people around know that she is ours so maybe someone will see her and give us a call.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, well again I hope you do find her! My aunt and uncle lost their jack russell who was like 12 and a day or two later people found her and she was returned to them so...it does happen ...I hope the same for you guys!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was wondering about this, too. I'm so sorry you haven't found him yet. But you're right... the small town is an advantage. Maybe someone will figure it out and seek you out somehow. Good luck!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't give up!  More vibes and prayers to you and your FI! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Continued vibes to you and FI! Thank goodness for being in a small town- I can't imagine a loose pup in my area!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards