• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
November 2013 Weddings

Booked the Church and hall already

Being a NYC bride things go fast so i had to jump on it i got the best venue in the area Russo's ob the Bay and i couldnt be more exicted also i got teh church but i wasnt as worried about that. Now all ther is to do is wait and wait some more
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Booked the Church and hall already

• Yay!! Congrats on booking your venue! I think it makes it feel more real : do you have any photos of the church? Also have you picked out colors??
    ** I don't believe that old cliche that good things come to those who wait. I think good things come to those who want something so bad they can't sit still **
  • In Response to Re:Booked the Church and hall already:
    [QUOTE]Yay!! Congrats on booking your venue! I think it makes it feel more real : do you have any photos of the church? Also have you picked out colors??
    Posted by Kindachewy[/QUOTE]

I do not have any photo's of the church but it am old gothic style church one of teh oldest in NYC and my color is going to be purple
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats Mbecker! I'm moving to NYC in a few months but we'll be getting married in Houston still. Glad you've got such a good start!!

• You don't have to wait to book other things. You can book whatever you want and go to bridal shows to get ideas and stuff. I am in Jersey and you are in NY so u know as well as I things book quick and years in advance. I talked to a photographer who already booked my date. So keep booking things. Especially your photographer. My SIL is having a hard time finding a photographer for 2013 bc everyone has her date booked. So dont wait if you want to get what you want. I have my venue, church, photographer, dress, and band. Glad i booked the band too because they book up quick. And dresses can take 8 to 10 months to be shipped. Mine will take about 10 months bc it had to be special ordered in lenth. So dont wait, keep doing things.
  • I hope to have a venue booked by the end of next month..Congrats that is a big weight gone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards