November 2013 Weddings

We set a date!

We set a date and put down a deposit for the venue! November 3, 2013!
"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 

Re: We set a date!

• welcome to the nov 2013 weddings its coming up so fast good luck planning
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats!

And yay, we're wedding twins! We picked November 3rd as well. Less than a year to go!
    Anniversary
  • Rachel- Yay for wedding twins! What is your wedding going to be like?
  • Congrats! Welcome to the board.  Keep us posted as you go on planning!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2013-weddings_we-set-a-date?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:cd1f7f85-cf50-4bfe-9bfc-0a3b46d68364Discussion:634491e5-95c1-4ba5-83e5-37358959130bPost:fc4996a3-f6db-4965-82b2-70742bb90e29">Re: We set a date!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Rachel- Yay for wedding twins! What is your wedding going to be like?
    Posted by MidniteRae[/QUOTE]

<div>Mostly non-traditional. Our colors are blue and pink. I'll be wearing a pink dress and he'll be wearing a black tux with blue vest/tie. We're going to write our own vows. The ceremony and reception will be at a country club, with the ceremony taking place in front of a fireplace. We've got most of the stuff all ready to go- we've been engaged for almost a year now. Our focus when it comes to the details is "our favorite things". Hence, our favorite colors, our favorite foods, our favorite music, and even our favorite sport (NASCAR) will make an appearance. Should be fun!</div><div>
    </div><div>Any thoughts yet on what your wedding will be like?</div>
    Anniversary
  • I'm also 11/3/13 bride. This year will fly by.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2013-weddings_we-set-a-date?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:cd1f7f85-cf50-4bfe-9bfc-0a3b46d68364Discussion:634491e5-95c1-4ba5-83e5-37358959130bPost:5ffbde5b-aa36-4b02-b09c-ac3b8f9bbc47">Re: We set a date!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: We set a date! : Mostly non-traditional. Our colors are blue and pink. I'll be wearing a pink dress and he'll be wearing a black tux with blue vest/tie. We're going to write our own vows. The ceremony and reception will be at a country club, with the ceremony taking place in front of a fireplace. We've got most of the stuff all ready to go- we've been engaged for almost a year now. Our focus when it comes to the details is "our favorite things". Hence, our favorite colors, our favorite foods, our favorite music, and even our favorite sport (NASCAR) will make an appearance. Should be fun! Any thoughts yet on what your wedding will be like?
    Posted by RachelBFMD[/QUOTE]
     I'm thinking of having kind of a vintage theme. I'm not sure on the colors yet. I do have my dress and veil ordered. Both of them have lace on it. We have not been engaged long. I'm surprised I was able to find my venue, dress, and veil so quickly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards