November 2013 Weddings

Date Change!

Me and My Fi were suppose to be getting married November 2012 and we found out that we were expecting! We are having our son in September! I thought about it over and over and over again and decided that we should move the wedding date because of the fact that I want to be able to drink and not have to worry about a two month of baby at the wedding. So Here I am, we decided to move it a whole year cause of all the adjustments needing to be done with our little guy! So excited to communicate with you ladies! I know the other board was fun and I'm sure we can make this one more fun!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Date Change!

• Congratulations!! That is so exciting, and I agree, better to wait and not have to be still adjusting to new mommy-hood at your wedding! :) 

FI's friends just recently got married and they have an 8 month old. He wore a tiny tux to the wedding, it was so adorable! And they were able to have their usual babysitter attend all of the wedding functions too and help out, so bride and groom got to enjoy the night. 

Looking forward to seeing all the new November brides! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    pinterest, obvi.

• Congratulations to you all! My story is a little different. I am already married, but we never got to have a big wedding with family and friends. So now that we are saving for it and our boys are getting a little older, we can do what's in our heart and wildest dreams! We've had to push the date so many times! I had my youngest son, one sister recently got married and two of them are expecting, my class reunion is coming up and the list can go on.... So we decided why not do it the month we met in (high school sweethearts btw) I am so looking forward to this as I am sure you all are! God bless and I can't wait to take this journey on with you allWink
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards