June 2014 Weddings
Options

Hey everyone!!!

Okay, so it's finally starting to set in. We're getting married. We're tossing up between June 14th and June 21st. June 14th screams at me, BUT most of his family wouldn't be able to attend because they'll be on vacay. we could talk to them and they'd probably stay around until after but they've been doing this for 20 odd years. 

I still can't believe it though. How is everyone else doing?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hey everyone!!!

• Options
    i can't wait to go to a bridal show. FI and I laughed about it when he proposed, because the bridal show was that dat
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm really hoping for June 7th, because I love that it's 6/7. My parents are 5/6, actually, so that's kind of cool! We've been engaged for 2 years, and it's crazy to think we're halfway through a 4 year engagement already. But it still seems so far away! No hardcore planning for us - sometime this month we're going to sit down and really hash out a couple different budgets, and later in the year I'm going to contact the locations we're interested in to find out their prices so we can start saving/changing the budget. But good luck with the bridal shows!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards