June 2014 Weddings

Two years from today!

Today marks two years, or 730 days to go!

I can't believe that in two years I will be saying "I Do". It has already felt like I have been engaged forever. But now that I have reached the two year mark, it all seems surreal. And it has been a big wake up call. As in, I need to get my crap together and start actually planning this wedding! Haha.

To my fellow June brides, happy two years to go! :)

Re: Two years from today!

• haha yeah I know what you mean! It goes by quick but I'm sure you'll be fine :)
  • I'm not really planning on doing much at all for the next year other than gather ideas and narrow decisions.  The reason my engagement is so long is that my parents don't want us rushing into things when we are both still in school.  When we get married I will be out of school for a year.
    Daisypath Graduation tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It is kind of exciting that I am finally at the two year mark too.  :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm so excited to finally be at the two year mark too! We've been engaged since July 2011 and I finally feel like it's time to start organizing and gathering ideas. We're having a long engagement because I'm still in school and our parents wanted us to wait until I was finished (same as you, joe&cassie) :) 
  • I'm so excited to finally be at the two year mark too! We've been engaged since July 2011 and I finally feel like it's time to start organizing and gathering ideas. We're having a long engagement because I'm still in school and our parents wanted us to wait until I was finished (same as you joe&cassie) :) 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2014-weddings_two-years-from-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:cd3555f8-fb3d-4290-b1fe-9de3e9d420b1Discussion:3682ffed-717a-45c2-9a6b-ffdff0584217Post:f0f6d62a-e6ff-4ab5-bea8-34a8be2f5237">Re: Two years from today!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm so excited to finally be at the two year mark too! We've been engaged since July 2011 and I finally feel like it's time to start organizing and gathering ideas. We're having a long engagement because I'm still in school and our parents wanted us to wait until I was finished (same as you joe&cassie) :) 
    Posted by LotusLeaf20[/QUOTE]

When do you graduate? 

I talked to the potential DJ today... things are starting to come together!  Plus I was talking to bff and she's awesome!  She's the type of friend we all wish to have.  She told me that she better be involved in every step of the planning and I told her that there's no way in hell she wouldn't.  I'm having two MOH (twin and bff)
  • We're waiting until we're out of school too. Not my choice, but my parents. You all know how it is :/
    We have the ceremony site booked and the officiant but that's about all. We plan to start looking at reception sites later this summer!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2014-weddings_two-years-from-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:cd3555f8-fb3d-4290-b1fe-9de3e9d420b1Discussion:3682ffed-717a-45c2-9a6b-ffdff0584217Post:36359ef6-26ec-4e97-ae32-a64b198ed9fe">Re: Two years from today!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Two years from today! : When do you graduate?  I talked to the potential DJ today... things are starting to come together!  Plus I was talking to bff and she's awesome!  She's the type of friend we all wish to have.  She told me that she better be involved in every step of the planning and I told her that there's no way in hell she wouldn't.  I'm having two MOH (twin and bff)
    Posted by joe&cassie[/QUOTE]

I just finished up my undergrad degree in may but I have two years of grad school left. I am also having two MOH. One is my lifelong best friend and my other is my big sister from my sorority. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards