June 2014 Weddings

Lets take a vote.

It was suggested in a post that since the board doesn't have many members we have a question of the week instead of a question of the day. So let's take a vote to see everyone's preferences.

ETA1: Voting will end June 29th (I know some people aren't on here daily and I would like for them to have imput as well). In the meantime, I will continue QOTD.

ETA2: Considering QOTD has zero votes lol, I am going to post a QOTW and then do a GTKY (Get To Know You) Poll around wednesday or so.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Lets take a vote.

• Am I crazy?  Every time I try to see what this thread is it just takes me to the add new post page... Is TK being crazy again?
    Daisypath Graduation tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You're not crazy lol. It did that to me too! It seems to be working now.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It is working now for me too.  I think that maybe we could do 2 questions a week until the board is more active.  I'm on all the time so I would get impatient.  Maybe we could do a question on sunday and a question on Wednesday or Thursday.
    Daisypath Graduation tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I only come in here every few days right now so a question a week would be better for me but I know that some ladies are here on the boards everyday.  I think that maybe doing two questions a week would be a good compromise.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards