June 2014 Weddings

Checklist

Okay guys... I am trying to put a checklist of the big things I need to do like venue and stuff.

I have the venue for reception picked and the ceremony is going to be at my church
Caterer comes with the venue so just need to decide which meal plan
Picked out my DJ
Picked out the photographer
Doing the centerpieces and other flowers myself

I feel like I am forgetting something really big... Any ideas?
Daisypath Graduation tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Checklist

• Your dress?
    Coordinating colors for the WP?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2014-weddings_checklist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:cd3555f8-fb3d-4290-b1fe-9de3e9d420b1Discussion:ed608e45-6c8b-43f9-8c86-110ac578f76fPost:d5eef4a3-a86d-4b25-afb9-3316a88e1131">Re: Checklist</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Your dress?</strong> Coordinating colors for the WP?
    Posted by SugarFoote[/QUOTE]

I feel like hitting myself in the forehead... lol  I have picked out the style sort of but not an official dress because so much can change.  I am thinking of doing wildflowers so I think I am going to go with a dark blue or purple dress.
  • Rings
    Invitations and other paper products
    Hair and MU inspiration
    Videographer if you're having one (I highly recommend it)
    Accessories

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2014-weddings_checklist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:cd3555f8-fb3d-4290-b1fe-9de3e9d420b1Discussion:ed608e45-6c8b-43f9-8c86-110ac578f76fPost:b68b7b4a-9cdf-4878-8277-beec819d7fec">Re: Checklist</a>:
    [QUOTE]Rings Invitations and other paper products Hair and MU inspiration Videographer if you're having one (I highly recommend it) Accessories
    Posted by BulgariHeart[/QUOTE]

thanks! totally didnt think about that stuff either. i have an idea of what i want and i hope that vistaprint can do it.
  • Have you looked at the checklist on here? I haven't found anything that isn't on the list that I need to do. The Knot is an awesome tool for planning. They even have an interactive venue/table set up!
    Ever thine, ever mine, ever ours. - The Immortal Beloved Letters, Ludwig van Beethoven Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards