December 2014 Weddings

How many for 12/13/14?

2»

Re: How many for 12/13/14?

• We always wanted a winter wedding and we are so big on Christmas. Originally the date was going to be 12-6-14, but we had to have the cutest date 12-13-14!! My birthday is the next day too. Best birthday present ever!

• We just decided 12/13/14!! I think we need to get booking...now!
  • I am a 12-13-14 bride!  Everyone I tell our date to is like "OMG, thats so cute!"  I am so excited!  Also, planning to book our venue and photographer by the end of the month!  Some places I've contacted are already booked, so we better move quickly!  
  • me me  me ... my fiancé came up with the date and there was no changing his mind. Glad to be part of the cool kids club!
  • I'm 12/13/14, too!!!  We just booked the church, now I'm frantically searching for a vendor.  Anyone know of any reasonable vendors in South Jersey area?
  • It's 12/13/13 Officially one year to go until we all get married! They say once you have a yr to go the time goes really fast.... I could only hope so.... happy planning ladies!
  • 12/13/14 here! Can't wait!!!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • We're actually 12/14/14 

Nice and even haha! 

I think it'll work out nicely since we started dating on 10/10/10
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 12/13/14 here!  Our venue for both the reception and ceremony is a house and cottage on a black sands beach here in Hawaii!  Can't wait! So excited.
  • Just booked this past weekend for 12/13/14!
  • We actually chose that date on accident as well! No off season discounts though, despite being in Ohio. :(
  • Just put down the venue deposit yesterday! 12.13.14. Makes me smile.
  • I'm getting married 12/13/14 also!  We started dating on 10/13/09 and wanted a winter wedding and couldn't pass up the 13!  So excited!!  
  • YAY I have this date as well. I just booked the Stratosphere in Las Vegas 12-13-14 i cant wait but Im nervous lol eight more months will fly by.........
  • We picked this date completely on accident.  I love it, though!  Less than 7 months to go!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Wegl13Wegl13 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    We were totally going to pick this date- December makes sense and is also a good family date (parents, my grands and his grands all got married in December). However the photographer we had our hearts set on got booked for this date within a week of our engagement (there was no way I was ready to book vendors that quickly...). So we changed it to the weekend before, 12/6, which is still a good date and is the day after my parents' 39th anniversary. I hate not getting 12/13/14 but we had <7 months to pull it all together and I wasn't about to fool with every vendor already being booked.
  • wahoo for 12/13/14 brides :)
    we are doing a backyard ((texas)) 12/13/14 wedding :)
  • 168 days to go 12/13/14 brides!!
  • KJWed13 said:
    My fiance and I are going with 12/13/14.  He actually picked the date.  He went into this whole explanation about how a date like that will not come along for years/centuries!  (He's a huge nerd - one of the things I love about him and find endearing.)  I had wanted a Fall wedding, but since he put so much thought into the date, I happily agreed to the 12/13/14.  Now I'm just trying to figure out how I want to do my decor!  I told him I don't want it to be a Christmas themed wedding, so I'm trying to stay away from reds and golds and silvers.  My biggest conundrum thus far is flowers!  Any ideas for what flowers are in season during that time?

I am also getting married on 12-13-14. I am going with Roses and Alstroemerias. There are a lot of options for flowers if you haven't already decided. My florist also helped a lot with which flowers would be available.
  • We are having a 12/13/14 wedding. Everything is going to be Christmas themed! We are even having a hot chocolate bar and Santa is coming!
  • 12.13.14 Here as well!!!!! And its my birthday that day!!!! Best present ever lol!
  • We are getting married on 12.13.14! Can't wait for my winter wonderland wedding!!!! Congrats to all those brides to be! <3

• We're 12/13/14 also!  Its getting close!  So excited! 
  • 2 months to go! Yikes! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards