May 2013 Weddings
Options

Dress?

Has anyone tried dresses yet? Last time I got married I had a very rushed time to get my dress. My Mom and Gram did not enjoy shopping and everyone seemed to have something better to do. This time I want to enjoy shopping for the dress and find that dress that I really love. I want to get "that feeling". 

This weekend FI is taking me to look at dresses. I want to get an idea of what he really likes on me. And he wants to have a little fun in the beginning too. He won't know what I chose though. We do EVERYTHING together. I can't imagine him not having a little input. 

I am SO SO excited.

Cat
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Dress?

• Options
    I'm buying mine soon ... well once I convince my bridesmen they won't die of embarrassment just by walking over the shop's threshold.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've just been looking around online to get an idea of what I like. I'm waiting until May this year to really start choosing. My fiance will know what dress I'm getting(i'm terrible at secrets), but won't see me in it until the wedding day.
    In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save my life wedding planning guide
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards