May 2013 Weddings

Centerpiece help!

I am looking for a non-floral centerpiece that is budget friendly. Our venue has a no open flame rule and our colors are deep/dark purple and grey. So far, the only thing that I have found that I like is a tall vase filled with purple and silver ornament balls. Would that look dumb since the wedding is in May? Or do yall know of something that is similar that would work? any suggestions would be helpful! :/
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Centerpiece help!

• What about cylinders with waterbeads and submersible lights topped off with pomander balls and hanging beads or the lights with some water and silk flowers inside of the vases. That always look nice to me.
  • Love the water and silk flowers!
    I was debating on doing paper lanters upside down with an led light in them to illuminate, however we decided to go with live plants instead. My mother is cultivating them all.
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • For a clean, contemporary centerpiece that doubles as a table number, gather wine bottles that compliment your color scheme. Print out large, graphic numbers and stick them on top of existing labels on the wine bottles. This centerpiece is especially fitting if you are holding your wedding reception at a vineyard or winery.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards