May 2013 Weddings
Options

Wedding dreams

So I had my second wedding dream last night..it was weird We went to our venue and had our tasting with the caterer except the entire 100 guests were there and it wasn't our venue! Half way through eating I noticed it wasnt our venue....the dream got totally crazy and unrealistic after that with me trying to cry but couldn't. Fricken weird... My first dream a few weeks ago was about everyone leaving the reception immediately after eating and FI just playing basketball ignoring me while this was happening...and then it got all sci fye and weird lol I wonder what it meant!

Re: Wedding dreams

• Options
    That is so weird that you say this.  Last night I had a dream about my wedding... it was really weird...  First I was pregnant and then all of sudden I was a princess (like the fairytale kind) and was marrying prince charming.  Then I found the baby that I had had and could only vagely remember having and ran away from the wedding.  A servant helped me run away and it turned out the servant was my FI.  Very very weird... kind of freaked me out

I think it's about me feeling like I was forced into having this big wedding combined with my bridezilla SIL problems.

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I had my first wedding dream last week. It freaked me out. I'm not looking forward to more unless they are nice ones lol
    May 2013 October Siggy - The Honeymoon Walt Disney & Daytona Beach imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I hate wedding nightmares. When we first started to plan I had a lot of them... like maybe 4 or 5. Recently I haven't been having them, thank goodness. They suck!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I have these frequesntly. But they are more of my OMG I MISSED IT type of dreams. i tend to have them around Christmas, Birthdays and anything significant with my kids. I have dreams where I wake up and slept through the whole event.  I have had a few "nightmares" where I am standing there and FI flat out decides marriage isnt for him.  I have a feeling we are going to have many more posts about these.
    Proud 36yr old Mama of 3, expecting #4 - 8yrs after #3 :)BabyFetus Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Haha must've been week of wedding dreams I had one too right after we confirmed our DJ lol In my dream the DJ was taking our measurements have no idea why ... Then Fi stuck me with some weird lady an her kids and I missed work for it an was pissed since I wasn't really needed lol IMO totally normal have nightmares about the wedding :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards