May 2013 Weddings
Options

Fitness Accountability Check In 6/5

Hi ladies!!! Hope everyone is doing well with their fitness goals... I just wanted to check in to see how everyone is doing... Have you lost, gain, or maintained? Feel free to share!!!

I feel off the fitness wagon for about a week. I did maintain to eat healthy just didn't make enough time to go for the gym. This we was a new week I  been to gym everyday so far ( I know it's only Tuesday... but it counts doesn't it?) Luckily I haven't gained nor have I lost... Now that we have our e-pics scheduled and I am going to look for a new dress soon I would love to lose 10 lbs or so... Hope everyone is having a good day!!!
Keep Up The Good Work Ladies!!!!
May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
cake4
Follow Me on Pinterest
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Fitness Accountability Check In 6/5

• Options

Really been watching what I eat and started running again between Insanity workouts. Hit my goal of 25 lbs and back into a size 10! My next goal is to reduce my body fat and possibly get down to an 8.
    Keep up the good work ladies!!

http://pinterest.com/pin/190840102930104893/

May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    lalanslalans member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I finally over the last 2 weeks or so have gotten back a bit to the gym/other work outs! I"m hoping to lose a bit before the wedding, but mostly just be in better overall shape/be able to run well again after almost of year of being lazy and not working out enough.  So far this week i played football for a few hours on Saturday (caught a touchtown pass...woohoo) and played Ultimate Frisbee yesterday which reminded me that I need to run more!  It kills tyring to keep up with 22 year olds!  Ouch.  I've got more frisbee on Wednesday and I'm hoping to get to the gym today or thursday to run or bike a bit. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I fee off starting Memorial Day weekend but now back on track. I'm starting the C25K program so hopefully that will help. Believe it or not I don't own a scale so I only weigh myself when I go to my parents'. Last I checked I lost a lb, goal is 30.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I would like to lose 20 Lbs withtin this year. Sadly, I havent been able to really get back on track with my fitness and eating habits. FI and I, will hopefully start the insanity workouts in the next few days. I'm looking forward to a thinner, healthier Me just in time for the wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker MAY 2013 August Siggy HAIR INSPIRATION HAIR ACCESSORY hairinsp hairclip
  • Options
    I'm trying to maintain rather than lose anymore.  I'd love to tone up.  I ordered the dress so now I can't afford to actually gain any extra weight.  I wouldn't mind losing another 5 lbs if possible though, so the dress looks better.  

But I have a piece of cake thawing out on the counter.  So....today is gonna be a fail day eating-wise.  I did run this morning so it kind of counteracts the calories.  Almost.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_fitness-accountability-check-in-65?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:1bcaac76-49b6-4465-b365-eac542124125Post:6e9acf35-2bb7-4869-9254-1e7da016fdaf">Re: Fitness Accountability Check In 6/5</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm trying to maintain rather than lose anymore.  I'd love to tone up.  I ordered the dress so now I can't afford to actually gain any extra weight.  I wouldn't mind losing another 5 lbs if possible though, so the dress looks better.   But I have a piece of cake thawing out on the counter.  So....today is gonna be a fail day eating-wise.  I did run this morning so it kind of counteracts the calories.  Almost.
    Posted by Annas2013[/QUOTE]
    As long as a "piece" isnt most of the cake I dont see why that has to ruin your whole day? Its okay to indulge once in awhile as long as you stay on track otherwise. have veggies and fruit as a snack and go carbless for supper. I really want cake now :D
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Danny&Mel2003Danny&Mel2003 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited June 2012
    I have been bad very bad .... No gym and def not eating right. That will change tomorrow my relatives leave. Thankfully last time I weighed myself I was down a couple lbs so hopefully I maintained. I'm hoping drop at least 5 to 8 more lbs before my first dress fitting. Eta correct amoun lol
  • Options
    I've pretty much stayed the same weight-wise which is an accomplishment seeing as I've been eating like the world's about to end & haven't done any excercise unless you count changing the channel on the remote. 

I'm training for my first 5K, though, & I have e-pics in less than 2 months. I'd like to lose 10lbs by then. I started back on track this week & am doing well sticking to it so far. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards