Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

anyone on?? nighttime knotties?

I've got 9 minutes until I can leave the office safely without incidence. Then I am headed tanning (bad I know, but it's one event in my life, and I am wearing spf 70) and home to my empty house to work on a paper and catch up on dvr. What's everyone else doing?
August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
Anniversary

Re: anyone on?? nighttime knotties?

• Options
    SteelrsGrl92SteelrsGrl92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yea Im here....

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just got home from work so I'll be on and off until my normal late night time...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm off! be back on later probably!
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im puppy searching :( Im not happy right now I had a bad run in with the breeder today she was so RUDE to me so I am not even giving her my business! Now I just told FI to just surprise me with a pup for xmas cause I dont even want to look right now

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ahhh, sorry that happened Cari-breeders are on odd breed themselves.  Hopefully FI can find you a cute little puppy for Christmas!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yea I was asking Angela today about adoption stuff and was telling her how all the lady seemed to care about was the money...however since we're not moving into our house til 2nd week of december we asked her if she could keep her til then but she wont hold it til then( a week after the date she wanted to give it to us) cause she said oh they need trained and basically that if someone else was able to take the dog right then she was giving it to them....even tho we were putting down $400 down payment. she was just a pure evil

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    bel138bel138 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm avoiding being productive. There are so many things I should be doing right now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    pugnpenguinpugnpenguin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww Cari that stinks! There are tons of cute puppies out there though (pretty much every puppy is cute to me though)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cari - that's too bad.  She just lost a sale and finding her pups a great home.  Sandy - makeup pics?!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yea I agree...plus I kinda would rather be surprised since it IS my xmas present.... I told FI...and when I sent her an email saying I would talk to FI and see what we could work out and she's like FAIR ENOUGH. and that's it. so I text him and like we are NOT buying from her!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did she type in caps?  If so, how rude!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YUP... I just wanted to email her back and be like I hope no one buys your dogs and what does it matter if we pick her up a week after or not, we're giving you the money. That right there showed me all that she really was concerned about was $$$$

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    grrrr...I am so irritated right now at FI-he's been in a bad mood all night and it's really starting to get to me...I'm half tempted to go to bed.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ::drags herself unto the board::Hi ladies..i'm here but my cranky pants are firmly in place :/
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Heather- does he have man PMS? FI swears they dont have it buy oh boy I think it's 298302370472301 times worse than ours!!! Hi Jess-

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Jess!Cari-Yes I think men DO have PMS, and it totally IS worse then ours. Sandy-make up trial pix???
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I totally agree with the men pms thing and it is much worse than ours!
  • Options
    jennybean2010jennybean2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hi girls! watchin hockey and bummin on the couch. FI finally sat down and went over the ceremony options with me so that i could email the rev and get the ball rolling. yeah! cari-that totally stinks about the puppy. if you need some recs for where to look, lemme know. my parents & sister own and run a dog grooming shop in aliquippa. my sister often has good suggestions where to adopt animals from. sandy-pix! pix! heather-my FI has been cranky for about the last 4 wks straight, and he just gets disgusted with me when i yell at him to snap the eff out of it already, i'm tired of dragging him along emotionally! he acts like i'm being insensitive. i'm tired of being sensitive, i'm tired of the constant crank! UGH! i feel your pain! jess-why the cranky pants tonight? :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hi jbean! Really tough day at work...cramps...tired...oh and I had a job interview last week and I'm getting impatient about hearing from them...that's about it :p
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Jenn! haha how long did it take you to get FI to 'sit and give you opinions' so I know what Im getting into hahah I will definatly let you know ULTIMATLY I would LOVE to have a boxer but I love ALL dogs

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh PSA - elfyourself is BACK!  I posted ours on fb if we're friends, you can see.  I'm still laughing!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    jennybean2010jennybean2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aw jess, totally hear ya! couch/wine/heating pad/remote are much needed! i hope you cheer up soon!! cari...it's taken about.....well, 3 weeks to get him to sit down. when we met with rev mark and his wife we went over the ceremony, or one of the ceremony options/examples at least, so FI thought that meant it was taken care of. but it was more of what we want/don't want (i.e., i didn't really want prayers of the faithful). i handed him a copy of the ceremony i liked 3 wks ago for him to look at, and he's been carrying it around in his briefcase ever since (good place for it. right next to his warcraft book, so we know which reading material won every time he went in there). i've been nagging him to read it and sit down with me, and he kept griping he would do it "when i have 5 minutes!" i watched him play 6 hours of warcraft on saturday and then again on sunday soooo...i started really pushing! it only took all of 20 min tonight for us to go over it! he was acting like it was going to be 3 years of our time!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi everyone! Just got back from class and I'm hanging out until I have to leave to go pick up DH a the airport at 11.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    did he think you would 'FORGET' he had it hahah men sometimes I just dont get them ;)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Shannon- any word yet if your observation is happening tomorrow?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    C - I haven't heard anything yet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    S- I love your sig pic! I love the colors of your shirts with pooh. It looks so fresh and clean :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jess - Thanks! DH thought we looked a little yuppieish since we were both in pastel shirts and tan bottoms. I think it looks like Pooh is checking out my chest. I've been giggling about it all day.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha...it so does!
  • Options
    pugnpenguinpugnpenguin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I look exhausted and it's a self photo[img]http://tinyurl.com/ycro6om[/img]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards