Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

jweis11-- question about your hall

Hello, I know feel like that girl you mentioned on facebook, asking questions about your hall... but, I guess I do have a question about your hall. I saw on your bio that you said it was an old church turned into a hall. Is it in Pittsburgh? Can you give me the name? Where you happy with it?Thank you for your help! Have a good day.Jamie
RT + JB
Wedding Countdown Ticker
The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.

Re: jweis11-- question about your hall

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey,   Jess used the Great Hall on Perry Hwy in the North Hills.  I know she really loved it.  My cousin had hers there as well this summer and we thought it was great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. I don't think you are  like that girl on fbook cause this is a public message board and I didn't care that she had questions about the hall either...just crazy how easy it is for people to find people..so no biggie! 2. The hall is "The Great Hall" it is in Perrysville. I think the actual address is 1007 Perry hwy or something like that. It used to be St.Theresa's church, which is now located behind "The Great Hall" I loved the hall! The guy that runs it is a little creepy but besides the tour ...you really don't have to deal with him. We had Remo's cater. We love Remos and they did an amazing job! They also have an caterer named Erin but we preferred Remo's. The DJ's that came with the hall were great! I had many people tell me that they thought it was a wonderful place to have a wedding! Let me know if you have any other questions!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great!! Thank you so much! I appreciate the responses.    
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards