May 2013 Weddings
Options

LOST!!!!!

I LOST MY ENGAGEMENT RING!
while my FI and I were bathing our puppy I put my ring into my pocket. Afterwards we were helping my MIL in the kitchen, so I didn't put it back on then.
When we were done and I went to get the ring from my pocket it was gone!
Myself,my FI, and my MIL have torn the house apart and it's no where to be found! I am so heartbroken.
I was holding onto the hope that my FI was pulling a prank on me, but I know that oncew I started crying he would've dropped the facade.
In the begininning of our engagement, I could've cared less if I had a ring. But now I'm so upset that it's gone.
FI keeps saying that he's sure it'll turn up. I'm not as optimistic.
In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save my life wedding planning guide

Re: LOST!!!!!

• Options
    Oh no! Do you have insurance I know sometimes they can replace it.
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge
    Cake
    my read shelf:
    Becky's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I don't think so. the ring isn't worth much as far as monetary value goes...but it's my enagagement ring....having it replaced will suck.
    In my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. In my darkest hour of night, you rescue me, you save my life wedding planning guide
  • Options
    Take a few deep breaths. Does your puppy have long corse hair? Maybe its knotted up in the puppy. Check the towels, the laundry , the tub, pull out the drain and check the trap.
    Proud 36yr old Mama of 3, expecting #4 - 8yrs after #3 :)BabyFetus Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    we checked all the drains, the towels are hanging up drying, checked the vents, and gilbert is a golden retreiver-silky smooth hair.we flipped over all the couches, looked in the cushions, opened up the cake we'd just baked....im losing hope
  • Options
    breathe ... if you havent left the house then its still there ... I'd go back into the bathroom and look around the floor an then the kitchen, the good thing you havent left the house :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_lost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:36d9a460-5d67-498e-8e7a-b266825b56e5Post:8346240b-f702-4c01-b38c-f84dc0a0cfe9">Re: LOST!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't think so. the ring isn't worth much as far as monetary value goes...but it's my enagagement ring....having it replaced will suck.
    Posted by Alexis&Jay[/QUOTE]

Trust me I know. Having it replaced sucks. Mine isn't even the same so I totally know.
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge
    Cake
    my read shelf:
    Becky's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That's terrible! Oh No!!! Have you found it yet?

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    That stinks.... Hopefully you just set it somewhere and you forgot about it... I am sure it will show up...
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am trying to think of other places it might be. Did you eat any thing out of box? checked in the heaters? This is gonna sound gross did Gilbert eat it by accident? Check his poop (reminds me of Marley and Me). As Danny&Mel said you didnt leave the house it HAS to be there. Not sure if you are a religious or not but Ill say prayers for you that you find it.
    Proud 36yr old Mama of 3, expecting #4 - 8yrs after #3 :)BabyFetus Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh No!  I hope your engagement rings turns up.  My FI TOLD me never to take my ring off no matter what I do because it can always be cleaned.
    Good Luck
  • Options
    Good luck! I really hope you find it... I couldn't imagine losing my ring.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I hope you find it!
    May 2013 October Siggy - The Honeymoon Walt Disney & Daytona Beach imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I found it!!!!! It was in my dance shoes!!!!!How it got there-no clue.
  • Options
    Yay! I'm so glad you found your ring. I would have been freaking out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards