May 2013 Weddings
Options

Drama Drama Drama

so I posted a while back about my fiance not telling his groomsmen they were in the wedding yet, and that there were some issues because one of the groomsmen is one of my bridesmaid's ex.  Well, he finally told that one (he still hasn't told two of them!) but now my issue is his girlfriend.  About a month ago she spazzed out and thought all of us in the circle of friends were not inviting her and her boyfriend (groomsman) to social gatherings because my friend (his ex) would be there.  She said we were choosing her over him and she freaked out, put some nasty comments up on facebook then deleted everyone in the group from facebook.  I know, its childish to care about that, but its the principle.  Well, everyone had a talk with the groomsman and its been cleared up and she has calmed down.  Problem is, my friend knows about all this and doesn't particularly like this girl now.  All of the groomsmen's wives will be invited to my bridal shower and bachelorette party, and i don't want to be hateful and not invite her, but i really don't want awkwardness at these events.  Should i invite her? My friend will be supportive either way but it will be really awkward. 
Wedding Countdown TickerLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Drama Drama Drama

• Options
    You still need to invite her.  Especially if she's a BM.  I'm sure they can act like adults for long enough to get through the bridal shower and bachelorette party.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_drama-drama-drama?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:41fcda9d-bd1b-47fb-9bd0-b96d7faf9634Post:fa8e1594-f640-429f-9d45-0775dc0be758">Re: Drama Drama Drama</a>:
    [QUOTE]You still need to invite her.  Especially if she's a BM.  I'm sure they can act like adults for long enough to get through the bridal shower and bachelorette party.  
    Posted by Annas2013[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this.
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy: Invites imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think she was referring to inviting the crazy girlfriend of one of the GM's, not her own friend and BM. I think it's worth it to invite her to one of them and see how that goes to determine if you want to invite her to the other...are they spaced far enough apart for that?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Ya, i'm not referring to my friend.  sorry if i wasn't clear! Ya my shower will be early march and the bachelorette party will be in late april.  the shower will probably be easier to have her at since its more formal and more people will be there.  the bachelorette party will only have about 10-15 people there. 
    Wedding Countdown TickerLilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards