May 2013 Weddings
Options

Wedding Invitations...

How is it possible to choose 1 invite?!? There are so many options and FI isn't helping out with the decision either. How did you choose?
May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
cake4
Follow Me on Pinterest
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Invitations...

• Options
    I made my own because I couldn't make up my mind :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge: Cake image
  • Options
    We found some at Michaels.  They aren't my favorite, but they fit our budget, and our colors are purple and ivory, and honestly it's just an invitation.  Out of everything to worry about, those didn't really matter to me.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    We stuck to our budget (cheap as possible lol) and found something that fit our colors and over all "feel" of our wedding. That's about it.. set your parameters and see what fits into it. We are using Vistaprint, FYI.
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    If you are looking for budget- VistaPrint is usually good, Michaels (my 2nd favorite), or my absolute favorite is Staples. We looked at staples and they were definitely in our budget, but I found three designs I liked. I went to Staples and bought Thank Yous there (just to be ready).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge: Cake image
  • Options
    Just got ours in the mail from wedding paper divas.  I basically made a ton of changes to one of thier designs...turned out well, but for the price I'm shocked at how thin the envelopes are.  If you go with WPD (fyi there are 20% off coupons all the time) you should pay the extra for the envelope liner - I'm kicking myself for not doing this.  I think I have a new DIY project - adding my own envelope liner.
  • Options
    I take back what I said about WPD envelopes.  I called and they said the envelopes should not be see thru...must have gotten a bad batch.  They are shipping me replacement envelopes (free).  :)
  • Options
    Would he be willing to give his opinion on some if you gave him an option of a select few?

H groaned every time I mentioned that we needed to pick out invites. We got ours through Vistaprint. I found about 5 or so designs that I liked. I showed them to him and asked which he liked best.

Would your FI be willing to do that much?

To be honest, I don't think I could have picked it by myself.

I think you might even be able to create your own on vistaprint. Would that be an easier route?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Wedding Invitations...:[QUOTE]Would he be willing to give his opinion on some if you gave him an option of a select few?H groaned every time I mentioned that we needed to pick out invites. We got ours through Vistaprint. I found about 5 or so designs that I liked. I showed them to him and asked which he liked best.Would your FI be willing to do that much?To be honest, I don't think I could have picked it by myself.I think you might even be able to create your own on vistaprint. Would that be an easier route? Posted by augurey[/QUOTE]

I really didn't see any that I liked on vistaprint. Whenever I narrow it down to a few choices he always says I don't know or just go with the one you like. I think I found one on etsy. Hopefully when I show it to him in the morning he will like it.
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    please consider davids bridal..i was totally weary they would be cheap quality. But i just received the most beautiful invites in the mail. they are 10x better then i could have ever imagined and match my color scheme perfectly. my briedesmaids got their dresses from their and they had a huge selection within my theme and color choice that suited my needsperfectly. their customer service was extremely helpful, i got a coupon for 20% +free shipping which saved me over $130+. they also came very fast and were packed neatly and perfectly. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards