May 2013 Weddings
Options

Dress panic anyone??

So I'm sure the majority of you knotties are well prepared in the dress department.  Since my date changed last minute I am not!  I have no dress and the wedding is around the corner.  If all else fails I'll just drape some white bed sheets around me.  I do like that style!  Lol

Anyways, if you feel like it can you post your wedding dress pics.  I'm in the mood for real inspiration!Smile
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Dress panic anyone??

• Options
    Here is my dress I have had it for a while now... I don't have any pictures of me in it unfortunately. Are you planning on going shopping anytime soon?

May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ooh it's lovely!!  Yes the day after Christmas...fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Good Luck!!!! I am sure you will find the dress of your dreams!!! Be sure to take photos. Will this be your first time shopping for your wedding dress?
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I don't have pics but Alfred Angelo style 2314!!!!
  • Options
    I'm got a dress dilema too, no worries. David's Bridal can usually get dresses in pretty quick (4-6 weeks) if you find one there that you love. I ordered my dress in May, and now it doesn't fit so I have been looking at DB.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge: Cake image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_dress-panic-anyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:4e4dfa85-ff9b-407b-9b92-b48a1c9e1ee3Post:500b4b68-2ec5-4e2c-b148-2de21f2cdf06">Re: Dress panic anyone??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm got a dress dilema too, no worries. David's Bridal can usually get dresses in pretty quick (4-6 weeks) if you find one there that you love. I ordered my dress in May, and now it doesn't fit so I have been looking at DB.
    Posted by Carson386[/QUOTE]

<div>Can't you just get yours altered?</div>
  • Options
    Well I actually have a dress...I bought this one.  (Piccione Alfred Angelo 410)
    I fell in love with it but shortly after found out my friend wore it for her wedding the previous year.  I know that it shouldn't matter but it does to me.  So now I have posted it on ebay.  I am going to look for another dress and if I find one that I am in love with I'll go ahead and get it.  If I don't I'll stick to this one but I really don't want to settle on one by default.  Ya know??  We'll see...
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_dress-panic-anyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:4e4dfa85-ff9b-407b-9b92-b48a1c9e1ee3Post:d825d859-9b84-4a10-bb04-ded1b39396b3">Re:Dress panic anyone??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't have pics but Alfred Angelo style 2314!!!!
    Posted by Danny&Mel2003[/QUOTE]

<div>Ooh I looked it up.  Very pretty!</div><div>
    </div>
  • Options
    Mine is Maggie Soterro Charisse

I dont have a pic of me in it (yet) but I will say they told me 6mo when I ordered it at the end of October and I got a call last Tuesday that it was in and I have my first fitting Jan 5th so dont stress too bad, they might tell you much longer to save their butts.

pic from the website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Pregnancy, Wedding, Home DIY blog!
    Dating: 7.1.2008 Engaged: 11.25.11 Austin: 07.21.12 Wedding: 5.4.2013
  • Options
    I ordered my dress from David's Bridal on Black Friday.  They told me that since I ordered it with extra length that is is considered "special order" and it would take longer... February 18 was my estimated date! 

Well, it actually arrived super early - and has been hanging in my closet for 2 weeks!  I need to take it for alterations since I don't want them done at DB, but I'm not stressed...

You still have plenty of time!  Good luck shopping!

This is my dress.  I am getting married in the Bahamas and didn't want anything too formal!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_dress-panic-anyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:4e4dfa85-ff9b-407b-9b92-b48a1c9e1ee3Post:d825d859-9b84-4a10-bb04-ded1b39396b3">Re:Dress panic anyone??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't have pics but Alfred Angelo style 2314!!!!
    Posted by Danny&Mel2003[/QUOTE]

Me too! Same dress. :) It's a good one!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

May 2013 - January - Cake Inspiration!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards