April 2012 Weddings
Options

Somebody bought me something! *sorry, still being AW*

The first item has officially been purchased off of the registry!  Yay!  Fiance has instructed me not to look.  So far I have resisted.  I give myself a max of three days before I peek and then don't tell him.  It's only a couple of weeks until Christmas, not that much difference in the long run, right?  :-)

FYI fiance wanted to purchase something and then he would have a good laugh when I got all excited.  But I know he hasn't been shopping within the last few days and when I called him I think he was being honest when he said it wasn't him.  So even if...okay, WHEN...I do peek, I will still be surprised who it came from.
Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.

Re: Somebody bought me something! *sorry, still being AW*

• Options
    YEY! I am super excited about that too! I just made my registries and no shower invites have gone out yet, so no one has bought anything, yet. But I know I'll be stalking it later!! 
  • Options
    Maybe it won't be long, people might buy you something off your registry for Christmas!  Someone even told me to register before the holidays because of that.  I think maybe my mother got me something, or my grandma and aunt who are coming for Christmas...I had told my mother that if anyone asked what I wanted they could get something off my registry.

I still haven't peeked...but it's only been half an hour LOL!
    Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
  • Options
    Eeeek! So exciting! I'll be tempted to look as well. FI dosn't think it's a big deal. We're going to see it all anyway right? Haha
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    Yay! We just had our first two items purchased last week.  Now that I know people are buying, I'm off the registries (at least, until the temptation becomes too much).
  • Options
    Oh, I already know I'll be a complete registry stalker when the time comes! 
    Photobucket Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Yay!  So exciting!

We still have to do our registery.  I wanted to do it before the holidays, but I don't really see it as an option right now.  Now there's lots of Christmas-y stuff to do, so I think we'll do our registery right after the first of the year.  Showers won't be until March, so we've got time.

I so want to get it done though!  I've been making a mental list of everything we want. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    We are having DD's bridal shower at the end of December....and I have already peeked at her registries, and I'm just the mom!  LOL  I did buy something for her from her registry- but on ebay, so even if she stalks it, she won't know what was purchased!  ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards