May 2013 Weddings

Gifts for yhe dads

What are you guys getting for your dad and your fiance's dad?  I have the mom gifts figured out and most of the other items, but I am stumped about ideas for the dads.

Re: Gifts for yhe dads

• My Dad will get a pic of me with the writing "forever your little girl" he is sentimental like that, so I know it will mean the most to him. FI Dad is tough, prolly a key chain with something special engraved (he has like 4 vehicles) and a bottle of his favorite alcohol.
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • We're in the same boat.  Got the moms figured out.  Not sure what to do for FI's dad - he may just get the same as groomsmen - a set of lego cufflinks and a beer stein.

Since my brothers are taking me down the aisle, I need to figure out something to get them too.
  • I have no idea what I'm doing for any parents le sigh .... I'm liking the cuff links idea for dad an for the moms was thinking necklace
  • I'm getting my dad a signed baseball...every year we go to a Cincinnati Reds game as tradition so it means something to us. He doesn't use money clips or hankerchiefs and doesn't drink so the typical "man" gifts wouldn't work 
    Wedding Countdown TickerLilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I officially have no idea...ahh!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Our dads as well as our GM are all athletic types, and go to the gym, pool, fitness stuff regularly. We got all of them gym bags/duffle bags with their names on them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards