May 2013 Weddings

What would you do?

My wedding date is May 18, 2013.  We have booked the venue and signed the contract.  Although we may get married sooner.   My parents offered us money instead of paying for a wedding and we would "elope and have a small party"  I want to take the money but my fi wants the big wedding.  We have until Jan 1, 2012 to make a decision but I feel like we are at a stale mate.  I would much rather the money go to us instead of our venue.  The wedding is a very expensive "memory"
May 2013 FebSiggy... Invite... Different Type of Ribbon/Knot Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards