May 2013 Weddings
Options

It's almost Friday!!

What's everyone doing this weekend? Anyone else excited for Friday?? I'm in a super good mood this morning b/c this weekend is Canada Day long weekend! I'm off at 3 tomorrow (I work 8-430 so being off at 3 on a long weekend, weekend is sweet!) FI & I are heading to the lake once he's home & will be there until Monday! Golf, beverages, lake, boating/tubing, food... that will be our weekend plans! Can't wait!

Re: It's almost Friday!!

• Options
    SRRL18SRRL18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Tomorrow I'm going for lunch and shopping with my mother, then mani/pedis with my sister, then supper with my dad and step mom. Saturday FI and I are going to his cousins, KID FREE, to celebrate my bday, so swimming and drinking all day. Sunday my sister is having a Canada Day party and Monday, pool with the kids.
    May 2013 October Siggy - The Honeymoon Walt Disney & Daytona Beach imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_its-almost-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:54559acd-3363-44d4-83c0-c1b7c6b2294aPost:9fec1798-a62e-4158-aa80-0f183e7a79d5">Re: It's almost Friday!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tomorrow I'm going for lunch and shopping with my mother, then mani/pedis with my sister, then supper with my dad and step mom. Saturday FI and I are going to his cousins, KID FREE, to celebrate my bday, so swimming and drinking all day. Sunday my sister is having a Canada Day party and Monday, pool with the kids.
    Posted by SRRL18[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a fabulous weekend!
  • Options
    I have a bachelorette party on Saturday for a good friend, we are going on a wine tour and going to pole dancing classes. Should be a good time, and then Sunday I am just hanging with fiance until he goes to work.
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge
    Cake
    my read shelf:
    Becky's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Tomorrow I have no idea what I'm going to do, although laying out and finally finishing the cooler I've been painting are probably going to happen.  Saturday I work all day, and then I'm on call Sunday.  Which means I'll be laying out Sunday. 

Tuesday needs to hurry the heck up.  My dress is supposed to be delivered then and I'm super impatient.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    Saturday is our second counseling session with our pastor (but really our first because the other one was just a general meeting). It's an hour away back in Buffalo, which is where my family lives, so I'll get to see my family and I'm excited to see my niece and nephew because I haven't seen them in almost 3 months!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    melb2013melb2013 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited June 2012
    My FI gets back on Saturday from a work trip.  I have a lot of stuff to get done around the house and honestly, I'm just completely exhausted.  I think we're just going to stick around the house and relax as much as possible.

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    lalanslalans member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Meeting two photographers tomorrow and maybe checking out a few hotels.  Sunday maybe tubing down a river...its supposed to be hot here!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Going to see Heart and Joan Jett with my niece tomorrow night with free tickets I won off the radio! 

Fiance's cousin's grad party Sat, but that will give us a chance to get the rest of our missing addresses for his family.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_its-almost-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:54559acd-3363-44d4-83c0-c1b7c6b2294aPost:369cfcf2-b1d2-4536-b247-03af9de759ae">Re: It's almost Friday!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a bachelorette party on Saturday for a good friend, <strong>we are going on a wine tour and going to pole dancing classes.</strong> Should be a good time, and then Sunday I am just hanging with fiance until he goes to work.
    Posted by RebCappon[/QUOTE]

I'll admit it, I want to try that :)

This weekend I am going to a confrenece on Saturday, then going to see the fireworks in Madison, WI (If they don't cancel it because it is too dry) Then Sunday we are going to help my mom more on remodeling her bathroom. We have less than a month before the engagement party... Yikes!!
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    It's going to be over 100 degrees here so prob. the pool or beach Saturday. Sunday is my Mom's surprise 50th birthday party :)
  • Options
    We are under a heat advisory all weekend today's high was 104... (Can a girl get 30 mins of rain?!?!) I will more than likely go for morning run before the sun comes up followed by a post workout catnap... I have to work tomorrow night so no fun plans... Saturday I am going to see Magic Mike before work then I will be working that afternoon, and Sunday I will probably go out by the pool for some fun.
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards