Just wondering where everyone is with their planning? I am getting married on May 18, 2013. We have a venue.
Although we may get married sooner. My parents offered us money instead of paying for a wedding and we would "elope and have a small party" I want to take the money but my fi wants the big wedding. We have until Jan 1, 2012 to make a decision but I feel like we are at a stale mate. I would much rather the money go to us instead of our venue. The wedding is a very expensive "memory"
May 2013 FebSiggy... Invite... Different Type of Ribbon/Knot