May 2013 Weddings
Options

YAY!!! Finally got our E-pics scheduled!!!!

After trying to contact my photographer for the past 3 weeks we finally got our E-pic session scheduled for July 22!!! Now I need to lose about 10 more lbs by then and go shopping!!!! I am so excited... For those of your taking your e-pics soon what are deciding to wear?
May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
cake4
Follow Me on Pinterest
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: YAY!!! Finally got our E-pics scheduled!!!!

• Options
    Same day as ours! :D
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_yay-finally-got-our-e-pics-scheduled?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:77b4dd4f-cf05-4836-aace-6b4d8826314dPost:3592fc9a-1aaa-4b93-9fea-2cbdafd20377">Re: YAY!!! Finally got our E-pics scheduled!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Same day as ours! :D
    Posted by turtleslove[/QUOTE]

Yay!!!! I am so excited!!! lol
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Whoop Whoop! Thats awesome! we are going next friday.. I cant wait =)

We are first doing a retro airpane session then in the evening a more casual shoot. For that one we have to outfits one is jeans with a hunter green and brown shirt and the other is jean skirt with black shirt and these super cute wedges I got this weekend when we went shopping.
    JUNE SIGGY- =)Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_yay-finally-got-our-e-pics-scheduled?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:77b4dd4f-cf05-4836-aace-6b4d8826314dPost:eb3c0fbe-0c4e-4fff-a4f3-c8e4e9763851">Re: YAY!!! Finally got our E-pics scheduled!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Whoop Whoop! Thats awesome! we are going next friday.. I cant wait =) We are first doing a retro airpane session then in the evening a more casual shoot.<strong> For that one we have to outfits one is jeans with a hunter green and brown shirt and the other is jean skirt with black shirt and these super cute wedges</strong> I got this weekend when we went shopping.
    Posted by jenniferbrito[/QUOTE]

Have fun!!! Can't wait to see them!!! Your outfits sound sooo cute!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Just saw the second part of your post.. Sorry, i was excited :D
    I am wearing a black 50's style halter dress with black heels, and FI is wearing a black buttonup with dark jeans and boots. might try to find him a leather jacket or something.. We went with black because we are taking the photos at Circus world museus in Baraboo, WI. It is the original headquarters of the Ringling Brothers circus and there are bright colors GALORE! I think I am most psyched for the elephant ride!!
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_yay-finally-got-our-e-pics-scheduled?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:77b4dd4f-cf05-4836-aace-6b4d8826314dPost:169c1a49-1b17-462c-aaca-91e7b93662e5">Re: YAY!!! Finally got our E-pics scheduled!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just saw the second part of your post.. Sorry, i was excited :D I am wearing a black 50's style halter dress with black heels, and FI is wearing a black buttonup with dark jeans and boots. might try to find him a leather jacket or something.. We went with black because we are taking the photos at Circus world museus in Baraboo, WI. It is the original headquarters of the Ringling Brothers circus and there are bright colors GALORE! I think I am most psyched for the elephant ride!!
    Posted by turtleslove[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>OMG That sounds so fun! Your are going to get awesome pictures! =)

</div>
    JUNE SIGGY- =)Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_yay-finally-got-our-e-pics-scheduled?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:77b4dd4f-cf05-4836-aace-6b4d8826314dPost:e0a4335d-e18c-4195-bfee-3d2b55f4d619">Re: YAY!!! Finally got our E-pics scheduled!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: YAY!!! Finally got our E-pics scheduled!!!! : OMG That sounds so fun! Your are going to get awesome pictures! =)
    Posted by jenniferbrito[/QUOTE]
    Thanks! I am SUPER excited! Just home they turn out like I envision!!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_yay-finally-got-our-e-pics-scheduled?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:77b4dd4f-cf05-4836-aace-6b4d8826314dPost:169c1a49-1b17-462c-aaca-91e7b93662e5">Re: YAY!!! Finally got our E-pics scheduled!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just saw the second part of your post.. Sorry, i was excited :D I am wearing a black 50's style halter dress with black heels, and FI is wearing a black buttonup with dark jeans and boots. might try to find him a leather jacket or something.. We went with black because we are taking the photos at Circus world museus in Baraboo, WI.<strong> It is the original headquarters of the Ringling Brothers circus and there are bright colors GALORE! I think I am most psyched for the elephant ride!!</strong>
    Posted by turtleslove[/QUOTE]

I am jealous!!! We don't have anywhere that neat here in Nashville,TN...
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We did two outfits- one that was more casual, one more dressy.

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Yay!!!! Mine's not till August but were wearing our Gator Jerseys, Gator face stickers, and Gator football followed by matching colored shirts and jeans on the beach!!!
  • Options
    Our e-pics are on the 29th of July! I've been obsessing over what we're going to wear over the last few weeks. Hopefully I'll come to a decision soon!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    SRRL18SRRL18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    We have 2 tentaive dates, it all depends on if someone decides to babysit my kiddos. Not sure on outfits yet, I'll probably buy something new, it's a good excuse to. FI thought we should dress really formal untill I showed him the e-pics from here lol
    May 2013 October Siggy - The Honeymoon Walt Disney & Daytona Beach imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I have no idea when ours is, our photographer wanted to do a fall shoot but my wedding planner wanted to have our STD's out by mid July the latest. I spoke to our photographer and she said she could get us in early August for sure but she will try get us in before than on a weekday & let us know. She literally is SWAMPED with weddings & showers every weekend where she is the photographer. Since we've pushed our date back by 2 days i think we can get away with pushing our STD's back a bit more too. 

I have no idea what I'm going to wear. I got mint jeans which I was thinking of wearing but then I thought that i didnt want to look back on the pictures 25 years from now and think "what the hell was I wearing" so I just may go with dark blue jeans & some shirts. 

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_yay-finally-got-our-e-pics-scheduled?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:77b4dd4f-cf05-4836-aace-6b4d8826314dPost:9a5e0dc2-3c3e-45eb-befd-6ac82c6fc114">Re: YAY!!! Finally got our E-pics scheduled!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: YAY!!! Finally got our E-pics scheduled!!!! : I am jealous!!! We don't have anywhere that neat here in Nashville,TN...
    Posted by FLGatorGal88[/QUOTE]

Nashville!?! I am jealous! So much history and architecture!! I know there are cool places around there! They may seem corny to locals (no locals go to circus world, trust me) but you just might find awesome pictures in a "tourist" place. There has to be a historic district, or something similar that would look amazing through a camera lens. Talk with your photog, and if theyre worth their salt they will have plenty of ideas!
  • Options
    FLGatorGal88FLGatorGal88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2012
    We are thinking about taking some on the walking bridge and throughout down town more than likely printers alley, and then there is also the riverfront... Who knows lol...
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards