May 2013 Weddings
Options

I am finally feeling like the wedding is really happening

I have gotten my deposit in to our venue and photo booth. I feel so accomplished! It was a bit frightening, a wedding is a lot of money, but I feel like it is really happening now that the wheels are moving. Next step is meeting with my planner this weekend to discuss the next step. We have an idea on budget but need a more realistic breakdown. Our guest list is beyond too big, so we are going to sit down and really look at that as well. Going to be meeting a photographer next week to see if it’s a good fit. So excited! Happy Hump Day!

Re: I am finally feeling like the wedding is really happening

• Options
    Aw yay!!! Congrats on getting the most important check done!!! It still hasn't hit yet that we are actually getting married. I still feel like we are planning one big party.
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_i-am-finally-feeling-like-the-wedding-is-really-happening?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:843633cf-e1b4-4e14-a93b-115d43fc55ebPost:169c978a-654a-4d22-b200-970466ff6ce0">Re: I am finally feeling like the wedding is really happening</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aw yay!!! Congrats on getting the most important check done!!! It still hasn't hit yet that we are actually getting married. I still feel like we are planning one big party.
    Posted by FLGatorGal88[/QUOTE]

Same :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker MAY 2013 August Siggy HAIR INSPIRATION HAIR ACCESSORY hairinsp hairclip
  • Options
    lgoin1lgoin1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    WOOOO!! Me too.  Glad the "weddingness" has finally hit you :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! It hit me after booking the venue as well, but I don't think it'll fully hit me till a couple of months before!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think when I send the STDs it's going to be more real.  No backing out after that!

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Congratz! Good luck meeting with photographers! I'm dreading guest list we need drop 10 people I don't know How we're going to do it.
  • Options
    Congrats! That is great (and I'm sure a huge relief) to have some big checks done and coming up! 

I can't honestly say that I feel like I'm really getting married yet; I really thought that realization would have hit when I tried on dresses, but nope. I'm thinking it won't hit me until I'm getting ready the day of :P
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I know it definitely hit me when we put down the deposit for the venue and when we sent out the STDs.  I've been in a lull period for a few weeks and will be dress shopping tomorrow...I think then it will hit me again!
    May 2013 August Siggy Challenge
    hair Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    congratulations 
  • Options
    SRRL18SRRL18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Congrats on the deposits!
    May 2013 October Siggy - The Honeymoon Walt Disney & Daytona Beach imageFollow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards