May 2013 Weddings
Options

How's your Saturday night?

I'm sitting here studying my accounting book, flipping through the knot, & watching The Notebook (I absolutely love this movie)

I know what your thinking I live the life (sarcasm) lol

FI is away at school writing a theories paper and watching Biggest Loser (show we started together over spring break he needs to catch up on lol)

Hope every one else having better Saturday night!

Re: How's your Saturday night?

• Options
    Your Saturday night sounds pretttyy good. FI and I just stayed home tonight. We cooked dinner together (oven-baked salmon with lemon pepper seasoning and quinoa with cumin, oregano and pepper) and then we baked cookies together. We just messed around, laughing and laughing and laughing... it was so fun. He's a sweetie :) 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    My Saturday morning/afternoon was pretty good.... FI and I went to the flea market then went out for a BBQ lunch. Saturday night consisted of 8 hrs of work then followed by an hr of some much needed grocery shopping. Now thinking about snuggling with FI and one of our furbabies and watching some tv... I may just work on my biblical studies paper while they watch tv.
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yesterday for me was busy then slow. I had a baby shower in the afternoon and then came home and relaxed for the evenign with my daughters and FI.  We watched some storage wars and then while i watched The Notebook he did some freelance work he had to get done.
    Proud 36yr old Mama of 3, expecting #4 - 8yrs after #3 :)BabyFetus Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards