May 2013 Weddings

Wedding checklists

Do you have a checklist you are using?  Do you mind sharing?  I wrote my own, but feel like I am missing things.

Re: Wedding checklists

• I have a pretty extensive checklist in my bio (link in my siggy) which I got from another Knottie who got married about a year ago. 

• I am using TK's.  It hasn't failed me yet!
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy: Invites imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_wedding-checklists-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:ab9d0c95-c3d8-4338-88d2-59a6584b60a9Post:e3e59350-9dce-47a7-bd6f-e5abc07e2918">Wedding checklists</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you have a checklist you are using?  Do you mind sharing?  I wrote my own, but feel like I am missing things.
    Posted by jenjlgsings[/QUOTE]
    Keep this checklist with you at all times if possible.  Or when you think of something to add, e-mail yourself from your phone or jot it down on a scrap piece of paper, whatever you can do to get it in writing.  I find that I remember things to add at the strangest times.

Also - google wedding checklists.  You can browse through lots of different ones and add things to yours that you may have forgotten.

I live by checklists/to-do lists but I have a Type A personality.  There's a book out there called "The Bride's Book of Lists".  It's basically a book of checklists broken out by time and category.
  • I'm using TK's and add to it as needed :)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • we are using an app called "Remember the Milk"  we can sync it to our phones, so it's accessible wherever we are.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards