Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

BM Gifts

Hi!  What gifts did everyone give to their bridesmaids or plan to give them?  Just trying to come up with some ideas for my own....  Thanks! :)

Re: BM Gifts

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I hope my one bridesmaid who is a knottie doesn't read this... Dawn... shoo!

Anyways, I got purple spa robes, I'm getting them embroidered with everyone's name. I am also giving my girls custom made earrings to match their dresses.
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got each girl a different vintage looking Jcrew necklace to 'go' with their different dresses. I am also going to get them a canvas bag that I'm going to paint their initial on, and inside I'm going to put the jewelry box with the necklaces and pair of gold flip flops for the reception - and perhaps some other small things but I'm not sure yet!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I gave each of mine a floral printed bag with silver flip flops for the reception inside, as well as jewelry that my MIL made. Oh, and a note of appreciation for being such an awesome BM and friend.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't thought about this yet for my wedding but a friend of mine had awesome gift boxes for her BM's - although I'm sure they each cost a pretty penny.  The boxes included earrings and a necklace to wear for the wedding, a Coach wristlet to use the day of, a stainless steel water bottle, and other small misc. items.  I couldn't believe the amount of stuff that the girls just kept pulling out! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I gave each of my BMs a pair of flip flops, earrings to wear on the day of the wedding, an "emergency" kit (VS lotion, nail file, safety pins, Colgate Wisps, band-aids, hand sanitizer, manicure set).

Each girl also got something unique to them (a Coach wristlet, a Pandora charm, a Vera tote, mani/pedi certificate, monogramed bathrobe, beaded necklace for everyday).

I made each girl a personalized hanger and wrapped it all up in hat boxes. They loved them!
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    kimp67kimp67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my girls Yankee candles & a gift card to their favorite store.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards