May 2013 Weddings

Rings :)

We finally decided on our wedding rings :)
I couldn't find a band I like with my E Ring so I have decided to wear that on my right hand and I found a jewler that will enlarge and add a new diamond to my Great Grandmothers vintage ring. I already wear it every day around my neck, so why not?!

Then, last night I found a baseball ring for FI on pinterest! The original is silver with red laces, but he decided on the black with silver laces because it is a little more subtle. He pitched all through high school and in college, so baseball is in his blood!

Have you picked out yours yet?

May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Rings :)

• Yay!! I love the rings! We have looked at rings but haven't picked the ones we are buying.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge: Cake image
  • Those ideas are AWESOME! I love the significance of the vintage ring for you and the baseball ring for him! So cool!

We have not decided on rings and I dont know what ring will ultimately go with my engagement ring, so I may be in the same boat as you as far as swapping hands.
    May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge January- Let Them Eat Cake!
    My cake is a 2-tier ivory cake with silver dotted scallops, ribbon and pearl brooch.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Nice! We have started looking but haven't purchased yet. We were going to do black tungsten for him and black diamonds for me but FI fell in love with a blue and black tungsten ring, so we've been looking for a sapphire and diamond ring for me.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_rings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:ad6877db-ccfe-453c-b9c3-89011bb5abf7Post:cae9ed71-72dd-41bc-beb5-07b8ccdb8c76">Re: Rings :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nice! We have started looking but haven't purchased yet. We were going to do black tungsten for him and black diamonds for me but FI fell in love with a blue and black tungsten ring, so we've been looking for a sapphire and diamond ring for me.
    Posted by Pnutbutr[/QUOTE]

Sounds gorgeous!
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • We already have my ring, but not his. We have been looking into getting his custom made with roman numerals of our wedding date on it. We are both Italian and he loves roman history. He also wanted a ring that was a little different and more unique to him.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • My engagement ring has engraving on it so were getting a band with the same engravings. He wants to add small diamonds to it but I think too many diamonds takes away from the big one! We picked out his ring while getting my engagement ring cleaned a few weeks ago. It's tungsten and looks like hammered metal. He wanted something that woulnt get beat up. I LOVE the vintage ring you're using!
    Wedding Countdown TickerLilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_rings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:ad6877db-ccfe-453c-b9c3-89011bb5abf7Post:2c760f81-d5d8-4812-a683-01ab1362deaa">Re: Rings :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rings :) : Sounds gorgeous!
    Posted by turtleslove[/QUOTE]

I wasn't sure how I would like the blue but when I tried a couple on, I loved it! Now just have to narrow down which one :)
  • yes were sticking with Jareds. He is getting platinum gold plain band with our anniversary date of when we got together on it (his idea too cute) mine will be matchy with my ering a band of diamonds 3/4 way around.
  • yup. P is doing a ring made out of wood and bone and my band is the one made to match my ring.
    Jackie (Photographer by trade) & Patrick (Military Police Officer)
    May 18, 2013
    "I Love My Wounded Warrior"
    May 2013 Brides November Sig: The venue
  • I have mine picked out but FI hasn't picked his out yet.
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It's a lovely idea to have your Great  Grandmother's ring enlarged.
    I'm doing a traditional wedding and love the look of your ring. At the moment I'm thinking about something traditional from http://www.devotiondiamond.com in Long Island but maybe we should look at something truly vintage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards