May 2013 Weddings

May 11 Brides!!

We are 4 months away!! Who's ready?! Not me! I'm freaking out. We haven't even done the cake or tuxes yet. My anxiety in through the roof!
Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge: Cake image

Re: May 11 Brides!!

• Get on that, girl! ;)

How exciting for you May 11 ladies!!
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy: Invites imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Little stressed, but think I'm fairly on top of things.  FI took a look at a checklist the other day and semi-freaked out.  He wanted to know why the list gets bigger as we get closer to the wedding   LOL  Good thing most of the to do's are mine, not his (he's very easily overwhelmed!)
  • Lots to do!!!  Carson, I didn't realize that we shared our wedding date!
  • ERCxC2008ERCxC2008 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2013
    So excited! And also starting to freak out. I have my first fitting tomorrow and should be finalizing the cake details in two weeks. FI is getting measured for his tux next week (hopefully!). And I just found out that the ladies at my church are planning on throwing me a shower, which I completely didn't expect! 

I just got a new pocket calendar and it sure is filling up fast! Although, right after the wedding the pages are relaxingly blank. :-)
  • I am so excited but still have tons to do...5/11 will be here before we know it. my dress is not scheduled to come in until the end of March which makes me a little nervous if anything more than simply alterations are needed. The guys are good on tuxs, we went with the gray vera wang tux from Men's Warehouse and my ladies are wearing a deep purple amethyst vera wang dress. I still need to get my flower girl dress and decide on invitations. Also debating on a limo or party bus, what are you ladies going with?
  • Jager1219Jager1219 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_may-11-brides-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:b125e7ff-ed2d-481e-8c2b-f7d63d0c1046Post:30564b36-5513-4afe-aed4-ffd860fb289d">Re:May 11 Brides!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am so excited but still have tons to do...5/11 will be here before we know it. my dress is not scheduled to come in until the end of March which makes me a little nervous if anything more than simply alterations are needed. The guys are good on tuxs, we went with the gray vera wang tux from Men's Warehouse and my ladies are wearing a deep purple amethyst vera wang dress. I still need to get my flower girl dress and decide on invitations. Also debating on a limo or party bus, what are you ladies going with?
    Posted by alenahamlin[/QUOTE]

Ditto on the Vera wang tux. We're doing the same. We're renting a legit yellow school bus for transportation but our guests will also be using it. It was much more cost effective for us than a limo or party bus
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_may-11-brides-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:b125e7ff-ed2d-481e-8c2b-f7d63d0c1046Post:4f144881-b110-46cf-8363-7fd432731b4e">May 11 Brides!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are 4 months away!! Who's ready?! Not me! I'm freaking out. We haven't even done the cake or tuxes yet. My anxiety in through the roof!
    Posted by Carson386[/QUOTE]

<div>I've been away from the boards awhile getting stuff done.  I'm stressed too, I feel way behind in planning.  We are also remodeling our kitchen so we can put the house on the market so the FI is absent in all the planning until after the remodel is done.  So cake, tuxes, registry finalization, catering, all things FI wanted input on are all still to dos.  So you aren't the only one :)</div>
  • I want to say CONGRATS to all!! 18 more days!! Whooop!! Whoop!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards