May 2013 Weddings

Table names

We have the decor of our centerpieces set. We will be having alternating centerpieces; some tables will have a galvanized pail filled with wildflowers and two votive candles with moss on either side and some tables will have a lantern with a stained wood crate (in the picture it isn't stained yet) filled with apples. 

We want to name the tables after different wildflowers but I don't know how to display the names. I want the table names to add something to the tables, not take away. Any ideas?

Sorry that the pictures are so dark!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Table names

• I got place card holders to hold the table names. I found picture frames to be too large and bulky.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_table-names?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:b3b432ec-310c-4649-90c5-f313f6d8ca68Post:f6b4eae6-adda-4d3f-969d-a31a8cebd82c">Re:Table names</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got place card holders to hold the table names. I found picture frames to be too large and bulky.
    Posted by Jager1219[/QUOTE]

<div>What do yours look like?</div><div>
    </div>
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • These were the ones I got.  They came in less than a week & weren't very expensive.  The deminsons on-line is right - I'd say they're about 4-5 inches high.  My centerpiece vases will be about 6 inches high with hydrangeas as the flowers (so they're pretty big flowers).  I'm planning on using places we traveled to for our table names.  So I'm thinking about getting walet-sized photos made of us at each place and then putting the photo on card-stock with the name of the place on top.

Tomorrow, I plan to order the vases and get one photo printed so I can see how it all looks together.

http://www.nicepricefavors.com/p-5340.htm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards