May 2013 Weddings
Options

Ack! Photographer mishap..

The photographer we had orignally decided to go with just told me she won't be able to shoot our engagement pics :( 
So, I am DESPERATELY trying to find someone to accomodate us. We had originally planned to get them done the first or second weekend in August because there is a wildlife preserve nearby that plants an entire FIELD of sunflowers, which we thought would be amazing. I am feverishly calling and emailing....fingers crossed we find someone equally as amazing to help us out!!
Hah, and I just realized on some of the online contact forms, I put our date as May 23, 2012...ugh. I am hoping they are smarter than I and realize this is a mistake. My brain must also be on vacation....
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ack! Photographer mishap..

• Options
    Sorry to hear about the photographer :( Did you have a contract?

I hear ya on the date thing lol every place that asks for the wedding date, I always tend to start entering my birthday... (which isn't even anywhere near it).

I really hope that you're able to find someone soon. Is there anyway that you can schedule a different date with the original photographer or are they just unable to do them at all?

Hope you find someone quickly to get the pictures in the place that you want; it sounds beautiful :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    That stinks!!! I also have a tendency to put May 26, 2012. Lol hopefully you will have some luck finding another photographer.
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    SRRL18SRRL18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    That sucks. How come she can't to your engagement pictures?
    May 2013 October Siggy - The Honeymoon Walt Disney & Daytona Beach imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Sorry to hear about that! Hope you get something worked out.
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Nest! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards