May 2013 Weddings

XP: Follie Check and HSG today

So first thing this morning I had my first follie check this cycle for 150mg of Clomid. It was just as I expected, quite a few follies but all very small. All much smaller then 10. It's an exact repeat of the last two (failed) Clomid cycles. Surprisingly I'm not having a one woman pity part like the last two times this happened since I didn't expect anything.

Then if my vag hadn't had enough attention I had my HSG. Not too painful during but felt like I had been kicked-hard afterwards. A couple tylenol and I'm feeling okay now though. I got the all clear, so I'm happy that's out of the way now.

Now I wait to hear back from my clinic about the next step/follie check.

Our answered prayer, Emilie Helen

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, Provera+FSH+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
My Blog
My Chart

Re: XP: Follie Check and HSG today

• What CD are you? I'm sorry you're not responding to the clomid.  Do you know what the next step is?

And sorry the HSG was so painful.  I hope you feel better soon!

It took 5 failed IUIs and a failed IVF, but our FET worked!
    My pregnancy after Infertility Blog
    Our baby girl was born on April 27, 2011!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_xp-follie-check-hsg-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:c241eae6-3db2-4777-a48f-2acd8dba0979Post:ca5d96ea-eeb7-4586-b66c-847877b8f677">Re: XP: Follie Check and HSG today</a>:
    [QUOTE]What CD are you? I'm sorry you're not responding to the clomid.  Do you know what the next step is? And sorry the HSG was so painful.  I hope you feel better soon!
    Posted by Jill070707[/QUOTE]
    I'm on CD9. It is still early, but it was the same the other two cycles on Clomid.

Our answered prayer, Emilie Helen

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, Provera+FSH+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    My Blog
    My Chart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards