May 2013 Weddings

Flowers.!

I wasn't really planning on having that many flowers. Only because my fave flower ever is a calla lily and they are so expensive. Especially in May. I know I need bouquets for me and BM, and boutonnieres for the groom and GM..flower girl and ring bearer..but thats where my brain freezes. What other flowers do I need?? Or is that all? I have my centerpiece flowers, they came with our venue.
May 2013 January Siggy: Cake.!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Flowers.!

• What kind of ceremony are you having? Are you having an arch? If you are having an arch, you may need flowers to decorate it. You might want petals scattered down the aisle or flowers on the outer chairs to the line the aisle.

You also might want to have corsages or bouquets for the moms and grandmas that are a part of your wedding.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Sounds like you have it covered, just what mymissingpuzzle said.
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge
    Cake
    my read shelf:
    Becky's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • All I'm really planning on is bouquets and maybe a centerpiece for the ceremony. My mom doesn't want a corsage, so I won't do them for moms, and my FI doesn't want boutonnieres for him and the GM, so it makes it pretty easy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_flowers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:cf9b98c8-0074-4663-bd28-b34d491d525ePost:01ce6aa1-a867-43c4-bc28-1aa780cdb679">Flowers.!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wasn't really planning on having that many flowers. Only because my fave flower ever is a calla lily and they are so expensive. Especially in May. I know I need bouquets for me and BM, and boutonnieres for the groom and GM..flower girl and ring bearer..but thats where my brain freezes. What other flowers do I need?? Or is that all? I have my centerpiece flowers, they came with our venue.
    Posted by shano06[/QUOTE]

Totally off subject but LOVE your e-ring! My FI wants a black band (with a diamond accent)so I'm getting a black and white diamond band to match.
  • ..thnx Pnutbutr.!..me and FI saw a gorgeous black diamond ring and I told him I would love one..and he got it for me.!..and thnx for the flower advice everybody..I was thinking about flower stems instead of petals for the flower girl but hvnt decided yet.
    May 2013 January Siggy: Cake.!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards