Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

ERICA

Happy happy birthday!

It deserved it's own post.

Good choice on Mallorca!  Their house red wine is my absolute all time favorite wine.  Sooooo good.

Re: ERICA

• Options
    Er/jerEr/jer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! :)  I like to be AW'd  Laughing

I love that everyone is saying how good Mallorca is.  Now I'm really excited to go there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, you've never been to Mallorca? You will love it! And as KR said, they have amazing Sangria!

The last time we were there, they had a huge number of daily specials, in addition to their yummy menu! :-)

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • Options
    missizzmissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Mallorca!  It could be considered a little pricy depending on what you order, but the portions are huuuuge (at least in the case of anything we've ever gotten there).
  • Options
    Er/jerEr/jer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nope - it's our first time. :)  But I've had quite a few people mention sangria, so I'll probably have to give that a try.

I noticed some of the items were a bit pricey, but we very rarely go out like this, so I figure we can splurge. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was going to suggest it, but I didn't 'cause it has a lot of seafood. Is that ok?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Er/jerEr/jer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep - I checked the menu and had DH look at it and they have a pretty good variety of meat dishes for him to choose from.
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy birthday!  Joining in the chorus of praise for Mallorca :)  They also give you a yummy shot of liquer after dinner, on the house!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy happy birthday (once again!) I just realized that you share a b-day with my dad.

The Sangria is awesome! I had a Sea Bass dish when I was there in Oct. It was amazing!

I hope you have an awesome time!
    image.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been there in forever, but I can't wait to go back someday! 

Enjoy your day!  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    Er/jerEr/jer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    E - I also share with my grandmother and great-grandmother.   

And, apparently Marilyn Manson and Kristen Cavallari - not so thrilled with those two, though. Undecided
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday!

The last 2 times that I've been there, the specials menu  doubles the meal choices! DF ordered prime rib (on special) the last time we were there... seriously it was served on a platter and was atleast 4 inchs thick!

Enjoy Smile
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    mmmm I love Mallorca! Its a favorite of my family's. We went there for my brother's birthday and they served us all free shots in chocolate shot glasses. Yum!  I also used to go there for lunch quite a bit while I was still working/living in Pittsburgh. Their lunch menu is equally delicious :)

Have fun and happy birthday!
  • Options
    missizzmissizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you like lobster, I highly recommend the Langosta Rellena.  So good.  Huge portion though and not the best to reheat at home.

• Options
    edited December 2011

I just got back from lunch, and this post is making me hungry again! Have a wonderful birthday meal!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  :)

I've never been to this restaurant, but please post a review tomorrow. We are going to be in Pittsburgh over the next few weeks off and on and would love a good rec!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards