May 2013 Weddings
Options

First Wedding Nightmare!

I woke up completely freaked out. In this nightmare our photographer didn't show up, nobody sent back their response cards so I had no idea who was showing up, people brought a ton of people that weren't invited and we didn't have enough food for everyone. I told FI about it and I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm crazy now haha. However, he had a dream last week that I forgot to send out the invitations and nobody showed up and we didn't have a cake. So I guess I'm not the only crazy one! Anyone else having weird nightmares?
Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge: Cake image

Re: First Wedding Nightmare!

• Options
    Lol...I had a couple when we first started planning but none since then. When you think about it they are funny !
  • Options
    I had one two nights ago my photographer cancelled said find someone else I'm getting offered more money and my venue was was dirty and disgusting. lol thankfully was only a dream!
  • Options
    I have had a handful of them, and FI has had one. I imagine it's only going to get worse at the time gets closer. lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I actually had one two weeks ago! It involved my family's side of the guest list (ie family friends) just deciding not to come to the reception, so we just had lots of empty tables. My parents were actually bored at the wedding, just sitting there eating dinner. Meanwhile, FI's family is all there, having a jolly ol'time. I felt sad when I woke up lol (its probably related to one of my fears that my family won't let lose and just having fun vs FI's family is a very fun-loving bunch and they can make almost anything into a party)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_first-wedding-nightmare-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:d56e8599-c0c7-401e-ad82-36e495732c9ePost:1ae30649-0d8d-441e-9c41-2657f9071089">First Wedding Nightmare!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I woke up completely freaked out. In this nightmare our photographer didn't show up, nobody sent back their response cards so I had no idea who was showing up, people brought a ton of people that weren't invited and we didn't have enough food for everyone. I told FI about it and I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm crazy now haha. However, he had a dream last week that I forgot to send out the invitations and nobody showed up and we didn't have a cake. So I guess I'm not the only crazy one! Anyone else having weird nightmares?
    Posted by Carson386[/QUOTE]

I've had several. The worst is the one where I didn't have time to put on my dress and got married in jeans. Second worst is the one where the photog didn't show up.
  • Options
    I haven't had any nightmares yet but I'm sure once it gets a bit closer they are goon to start.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards