Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Specific Make-up and Hair Recommendation.

At first, I did not want to deal with the fuss of getting my make-up and hair done.

However, I have 6 bridesmaids and myself and I know some of us would like our hair and make-up done professionally.

Do any of you Pittsburgh brides know of a salon or an individual that will come to you on your wedding day? Also-do you have any general recommendations?

The wedding is in downtown Pittsburgh and its on a Sunday.
Anniversary

Re: Specific Make-up and Hair Recommendation.

• cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brooke Rockwell will come to you for hair, Pretty Hair Salon will come to you for Hair and makeup, Monica Kitta will come to you for hair, Clare from Ciel cosmetics will come to you for makeup....

I booked Clare and Monica.  Affordable, and I loved their work on other people's weddings
  • pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jessica Tyler will come to you for make-up as well. She's out of Greensburg, so her prices are a little more reasonable. She does a fantastic job. I booked Jessica and Brooke Rockwell for hair. Brooke cuts my hair now and I cannot say enough good things about her.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I had Clare from Ciel and she was FANTASTIC!
  • edited December 2011
    Brooke was booked that day already. Can somebody give me Monica Kitta's information?
    Anniversary
  • Rachiella3Rachiella3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can say I don't recommend Pretty. I went for a trial after hearing some good reviews. I think they are ok if you like a very modern, kinda messy look. I had three different people work on my hair for a long time and didn't like it at all. I ended up having my MIL doing it for me. If you are going to go with them, be sure to do a trial first.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards