Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

why are there no pictures of short hairstyles for the bride on here?

The knot has nine million pictures of hair that's shoulder length or longer, but maybe 2 for short hair. I know I can't be the only girl with short hair who is getting married. Where is the inspiration for US?

Re: why are there no pictures of short hairstyles for the bride on here?

• I know what you mean. My hair isn't super short but sits right above my shoulders. I can't do all those twists and things and when I curl my hair I look like a poodle. I'm with you all the way!
  • Mine's very short (I'm in the military, and I find it easier to just keep it cut short to keep it in regs, instead of fussing with it. My hair's very thick anyway, so its a pain) and I have the same problem.
  • Search Southern weddings website for short hair.  I'm sorry I don't have the link, but they have short haired girls Hair Ideas.  Also, pinterest! 

HTH!
    Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • I'm so sorry you're going through this. I've been there, though not during a wedding. It's heartbreaking to lose hair like that. I rocked the short and spikey look for years until mine finally decided to reappear and thicken up. If you haven't talked to your hair stylest yet, you should asap. Let her know what your concerns are and see if she has any suggestions for your wedding style that day.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_hair-411-pantene_why-are-there-no-pictures-of-short-hairstyles-for-the-bride-on-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:f05386ae-e822-4076-916f-0d897a736679Discussion:214e6e60-1293-494c-92ae-9c7eee0c28f3Post:96d5992e-9972-41ae-82ff-dc8b4cd7b844">Re: why are there no pictures of short hairstyles for the bride on here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know what you mean....I have to cut my hair due to health reasons....falling out (which is depressing me to no extent!!!) I was originally going to do a side bun, but now it's going to be super short in the back (not spikey short, but closer to ear length) and longer and wispy in the front....My hair's been giving me so much anxiety I'd rather have it short than me constantly peeling clumps of hair off my dress during the ceremony and reception.....
    Posted by amerz18[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards