Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

familiar with disney maidens by alfred angelo?

A few days ago I bought my dress!!!!!! I Bought Snow White by alfred angelo. Now i'm having trouble choosing how to wear my hair and if I should do a veil or not. Please help lol. I need opinions. TIA
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: familiar with disney maidens by alfred angelo?

• just want to say i LOVE that dress! i actually tried it on but wasn't in love with it for me. i think it depends on your hair type, and what you're most comfortable with--e.g. do you hate wearing your hair up? if you're having a summer wedding, keeping your hair up may keep you cooler. i think it'd be really pretty with a veil, and/or a flower accent in your hair to match the dress. ask the bridal shop for their recommendations, too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I BOUGHT THE CINDERELLA! they are so beautiful!  did you buy the 2011 or 2012 collection? I personally think both my dress and your dress looks better with an updo. but thats just my personal option. it depends on your hair. if its naturally wavy down would look pretty too. then you have to think of your venue. if its outside and its going to be 80 degrees outside your not going to want your hair down. it will just wilt and get all sweaty. :) im going updo will a thin crystal headbad :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards