Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Help growing hair

Hi everyone,

I jsut got my hair cut and its a little short for my liking. Any recommendations to speed up the growing process?

Wedding in August!

Re: Help growing hair

• I've heard that prenatal vitamins are good for hair and nails... and they're good for your skin too.  Might be something to try if you haven't considered it before! :-) 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • I have bought "Hair, Skin and Nails" vitamins before and those really helped my hair and nails grow and be stronger. I just buy them at Walmart or Safeway.

For the most part, I think hair just grows at a genetically predetermined pace, and there's not much you can do to speed it up! Other than, don't cut it! And, you can always get some really good extensions for your wedding if it's still not long enough.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker < br > Planning Bio
  • stacejstacej member
    First Comment
    Prenatal Vitamins definitely help!
  • and prenatal vitamins don't make you gani any weight?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LDRALDRA member
    First Comment
    prenatals help the heath of you hair. i asked my doc. about this, i am having the same issue, and she said the hormones in birth control speed up the growing process. good luck!
  • Beware of using birth control pills to speed the growth of your hair...they can also make you loose your hair once you come off of them! No joke, you can google it and find thousands of girls experiencing hair loss because of the bcp.  
  • You can prchase Biotin Vitamins. This promotes healthy nails and hair. Hope this helps!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards