Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Photos by Nick

I'm newly engaged. Does anyone know anything about Photos by Nick?

I can't help but notice there have been several awesome reviews of his work from tiffanyandbill2009 and chrisandmike2010. These knotties luvved him so much, it almost seems like they work for him. They really get his style, almost like they are him or something, so weird.

This is my fave photo right here. The bride is gorgeous. Hope Nick can catch me making this face as well.

Fave Photo

His website shows he ain't afraid to get crazy. Shooting on railroad tracks is illegal, but who cares?

His packages are SO reasonable, only $2800 and $7000. Yes, score!

As he states in his blog "So at this point my client looked me in the eyes and said to her fiancee “honey, write this guy a check. I want him to do our wedding….”"

That's totally how I feel. LUV Nick's advice:

"If I was a financial advisor for you then I would say give me $25,000 to shoot your wedding and thats its. HAHAH just kidding, but seriously I’m worth it:)"

And as he says in his bloggity blog, I won't forget to tip him on my wedding day. $20 to $50 is suggested.

So, ladies with the bling, my only question is, should I book right now?

Re: Photos by Nick

• Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you saying you didn't use Photos by Nick? Why not?

He is AMAZING. All us newbs on here are raving about him. I was afraid to speak up personally because I am new here.

But after I saw 2 brand new, never ever posted before Knotties post about how great he is, I knew I had to come and speak my mind too. He is SO awesome.

I can only hope to have this mottled look on my day.

Second fave photo
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You are the one sounding like a vendor....
  • Options
    gbckx3gbckx3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i think she's saying that you sound like a psycho that was prompted by your vendor to talk him up. psycho.
  • Options
    morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I believe the OP is making a sarcastic, tongue-in-cheek post, pointing out that the other posters suddenly showed up and began raving about this particular photographer.

I would not take this as an endorsement - but rather a slam.  ;)

OP: you made me laugh with your post.  Btw, have you and Jack fetched that pail of water yet?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I missed what all happened last week, so I thought you were a vendor and reported you. Whether you are a vendor or not, I find you quite annoying.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Moraina's mom, we are getting that water and Nick is going to document every minute of it.

Has Moraina picked her photographer yet? If not, perhaps she too would like to look like a giant white blob on her day? I know I can't wait!

http://nstylephoto.com/main.php#Portfolio/Galleries/Moments/11

Some might call it "over exposed," but Nick calls it 7k worth of style!
  • Options
    gbckx3gbckx3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you should learn how to spell, so that you can correctly refer to other posters.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Okay maybe you ARE trying to slam the guy ....$7,000 to look like an overexposed white blob. Okay, now I get it and I find you funny instead of annoying :)
  • Options
    gbckx3gbckx3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    don't encourage the psycho troll.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards