Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Bridesmaids

Hi Ladies!!

I need some help, I will be wearing my hair half up half down for my ceremony and for pictures.  I will then be putting it all up for the reception (on of my BM is a hair stylist).  Some of my girls have been saying they also want their hair half and half.  Im not sure that I want their hair the same as me for the ceremony... does it make me bridzilla if I tell them they need to all up, or all down?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridesmaids

• Well, kinda.  No one is going to mistake them for you and each girl should wear her hair in a style that makes them feel gorgeous.  I promise, no one is going to be sitting in the pews gossiping about the BM's having hte same hairstyle you have.  Let them choose what they want.
  • Thanks Ladies, that helps.

I guess I should of added that my mom is paying for 1/2 the bridesmaids to get their hair done ( which are also my sisters) and the other 1/2 are being done for free by one of my BM!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It is still best to leave the hairstyle to each girl.  Even if you are paying I still think it is crossing a line to dictate hairstyles.
  • I am paying for BM's hair and I will let them choose.  They shouldn't all have the same hair anyway, even if they're identical twins.  They should wear what works for their hair and their selves.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards