I have been stressing myself out trying to find hair extensions for the wedding. I've looked up so many different ones and have had so many mixed reviews. I just need an honest recommendation.
The things I'm looking for are:
1. It needs to be real human hair so I can dye it and style it.
2. I need the color to look natural and be as close to my hair color as possible.I have lightish blond hair with slightly darker low lights.
3. I want them to be long since I'm going to be curling them and they will lose a bit of length.
4. They need to be able to style well and hold a curl all night.
5. They need to look natural.
6. They need to be clip ins
Any good recommendations??
Thanks guys!! I really could use the help!