May 2012 Weddings
Options

Welcome bags ideas???

Hello all,

I was just wondering what are all of you putting in your welcome bags?? I am looking for some ideas. Thanks.

Re: Welcome bags ideas???

• Options
    For mine I am putting in bottled water, brochures of things to do in the area, granola bars, trail mix, 100 calories snack, mints, gum, cheese n cracker snacks and a welcome letter to my guests :-)
  • Options
    S0095042S0095042 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    I'm *SO* glad you posted this...I"m about to start putting mine together and was wondering what people were doing...

Here's what we're including:
    (buying basically everything at Sam's Club -- yay bulk goods!):
    2 mini waters
    Gardettos (salty)
    M'n"M Cookies (sweet)
    2x Gradnola Breakfast Bar
    Unpoped Popcorn
    Tea Packet
    Hot Chocolate Packet
    Coffe Packet
    Welcome Letter/Brochure
    Brochures of Local Attractions (Museums, Zoos, etc.)

Other things you could do:
    Hang Over Packets (Tylenol, etc.)
    Tums
    Shout-it-Out Wipes (for those little accidents)
    Mini-Sewing Kit (easy DIY project)
    Coloring book + small toys (for any kids)
    Gum
    Cheese + Crackers
    fav. soda (mini cans or mini bottles)
    local delicacy (black/white cookie, chocolates, taffy, etc.)
    candy
    ...and I'm sure 1million other things that I just haven't thought of yet! lol.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    WHOO HOO.. Talk about some great ideas!
  • Options
    Haven't seen you on here in a while girl! We're doing them and using "Florida specific' treats like salt water taffy..key lime candy..sunscreen, etc.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We are doing snacks, bottled water, tylenol packets etc, plus some postcards, a mini bottle of cajun seasoning with a recipe card and a crawfish-shaped soap souvenir that I couldn't resist. (The wedding is in New Orleans).
  • Options
    we're doing snacks and water like everyone else, but we're getting married on the colorado national monument, so i bought a ton of postcards from the monument and we're putting one of those in the bags too as our "local item"

i'm working on a list of places to go,things to see, restaurants to try sorta list to go in the bags also
  • Options
    KLW..... I know right??? I have been soooo busy. Major things happening at work and family, and with the wedding being so close now, I have been freaking out with drama and issues. So far... I have kept my sanity!! It's good to be back. How have you been?
  • Options
    We're doing a lot of the above (snacks, water, local map & brochures) but we're also making "do not disturb I partied all night at Beth & Pete's wedding" signs for their hotel room doors.
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

Here's what's on my "considering it" list:
    Oranges
    Salt Water Taffy
    Key Lime Cookies
    Shells
    Water Bottles (with custom labels)
    Local Map