May 2012 Weddings

Reception Intro Song.....

FI really wants to be introduced at the reception to "White Wedding" by Billy Idol. White is our new last name, but I'm not exactly sold on the idea.... What do you ladies think? What's your intro song going to be?

Re: Reception Intro Song.....

• i think its a cute idea!

as were doing a doctor who wedding were using the song from here comes the drums (voodo child)
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I think it's fun...we doing take me home tonight!
  • Just a warning, "White Wedding" is actually anti-marriage. It's believed that Billy Idol wrote it to talk his sister out of getting married. 
    If that doesn't bother you I say go for it! 
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We are doing This afternoon by Nickelback.  I liked the idea of White Wedding till PP said it was an anti wedding song now I don't know. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love that! We had a song request on our RSVP cards and a couple people requested it.

My FI wants to enter to "Hot for Teacher." (Obviously I'm a teacher...) Not sure if you ever listened to the song, but that's not really even any singing. But hey, I've made most of the decisions, so if this is one of his few requests, I guess I can oblige. ;)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are doing Marry You- Bruno mars. Un-original but we just love that song!
  • Just a question (maybe a stupid one): is this "intro song" the one which will be played as you enter the reception hall/room?

I haven't thought about this at all!

• We will be entering to I've gotta a Feeling- by the Black-Eyed Peas.  Its fun and up beat to get the party started.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are doing "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO. 
    Anniversary
  • I think everyone will get the "white wedding" reference, so long as your dj sticks to the chorus. We're doing Thuderstruck by AC/DC
    Follow Me (and my wedding!) on Pinterest
    50 in 2012 Reading Challenge: 2 books read
    my read shelf:

Katie Rizzo's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are leaning toward the song Soul Bossa Nova, which is the theme from Austin Powers.  It's upbeat and fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree with PP, as long as you use the chorus it would be really fun! We're using Here Comes the Hotstepper by Ina Kamoze
    May '12 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Preview!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards