May 2012 Weddings
Options

34?!

May 12th brides....we only have 34 more days... it seems like only yesterday we had 100 or more.... this is crazy!
I am nervous, scared, excited, so many emotions!
How are you all feelings?!?! ahhhh!

Re: 34?!

• Options
    Seriously!  Time has FLOWN since I hit the 99 day mark!  I am feeling good.  I am ready to be married all ready.  I feel like my life is on hold until we get hitched. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    THIS! I've just faced the fact that I can no longer pin things I like or talk about what I might do. I have to make decisions and purchases now.

OMG!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
  • Options
    I can't believe how many few days are left. I remember when my countdown first started it was over 600 days!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_34?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:12531b8b-2656-4c3e-b909-8cd8344be6baPost:7dff6528-a2ec-464d-9872-d407d3554491">Re: 34?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]THIS! I've just faced the fact that I can no longer pin things I like or talk about what I might do. I have to make decisions and purchases now. OMG!
    Posted by Soon2BSand[/QUOTE]

<div>This!  I have to spend my time actually DOING things, not just talking about doing things =]  I'm getting pretty excited.</div>
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I was just talking about this exact thing at my shower yesterday! Time is flying soooo fast and I feel like the next month is already booking up with hair appointments and vendor final appointments and parties that it will literally be here in moments....AHH!!
    178 Are Invited
    image 126 Are ready to Par-tay!!image 52 Are party poopers.image 0 Can't find the mailbox.image
    RSVP Date April 14
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards