May 2012 Weddings
Options

What check are you stressing the most over right now?

I still don't have chairs! Eep! I have some vendors lined up and quotes coming in, I just haven't picked one and signed a contract. I know it will be okay, but I keep having fears that every vendor will already be booked!

Before that it was invites, but those are hitting the mail Monday.

What are you the most stressed over right now?
Anniversary

Re: What check are you stressing the most over right now?

• Options
    The little things that could go wrong on the day of... I am so worried for some reason that my aunts that wear lipstick will give me a kiss on the cheek and ruin my $75 makeup. I know it sounds silly, but I want my makeup to remain flawless all day.

Plus other mishaps like dropping FI's ring when I put it on his finger... screwing up vows, sobbing hysterically or laughing at inappropriate times during the ceremony because I am so nervous.

Ah what if I get a really bad cold before the wedding!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I'm clueless about hair and makeup! I haven't hired anyone yet and I don't really know what I want...other than to look like perfection, of course :-)

Last week it was invitations, but they're out now, so I feel better.

I'm also pretty nervous about getting sick before my wedding! Glad I'm not the only one. I'll be loading up on Vitamin C and washing hands like crazy in the month before.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_what-check-are-you-stressing-the-most-over-right-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:12be2e80-e583-4ce9-8235-22cef349e8cePost:739c0ea3-267c-49f8-aa58-9332675c44e5">Re: What check are you stressing the most over right now?</a>:
    [QUOTE]The little things that could go wrong on the day of... I am so worried for some reason that my aunts that wear lipstick will give me a kiss on the cheek and ruin my $75 makeup. I know it sounds silly, but I want my makeup to remain flawless all day. Plus other mishaps like dropping FI's ring when I put it on his finger... <strong>screwing up vows, sobbing hysterically or laughing at inappropriate times during the ceremony because I am so nervous</strong>. Ah what if I get a really bad cold before the wedding!
    Posted by mandi921vh[/QUOTE]

This is me, too! Although, I am worried I will: trip down the stairs or the asile, or I'll throw up I'll be so nervous!

But, right now, I'd really like it if my damned dj would call me. I emailed him three weeks ago. Last week I re-sent him the same email because I hadn't heard from him. So, he emailed me back and said he would call me over the weekend and chat. Well, he never called. So, I just emailed him again today requesting a call this weekend. I really want to get this stuff going and don't want it done last minute.  I just hope I come to regret my friend's recommendation.
  • Options
    Invitations! I'm May 27th, so we are still in time. We'll get the envelopes from the calligrapher on Saturday, so they should go out Monday. But, I will certainly feel better once they are in the mail.

Next check to stress about will be the seating chart! Yikes!

• Options
    Ceremony music.... I currently have none. Oh and hair and makeup... No idea. The ceremony music is freaking me out more... I figure I wear makeup occasionally and my mom always could fix my hair
  • Options
    DRESS!  My dress is still not here.... freaking out!  It is guaranteed to be here by the 21st.  I am having my first fitting on the 24th!
  • Options
    our DJ we still dont have one!
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I think the RSVP's are stressing me out most right now.  I just want to know yes or no, so I can move on to the next task, finishing the seating charts and table lists!!!
  • Options
    Mine would have to be either the centerpiece supplies, or the food. We're waiting until we have all of the RSVPs back before we do that and it's making me nervous. Even though we're going really simple and cheap, it's still a large part of our teeny-tiny budget.
  • Options
    I'm stressing over the ceremony music. The music director from the church will not call me back! I'm getting really frustrated with it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_what-check-are-you-stressing-the-most-over-right-now?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:12be2e80-e583-4ce9-8235-22cef349e8cePost:739f2c63-eb48-4102-9c79-df9978aaa594">Re: What check are you stressing the most over right now?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think the RSVP's are stressing me out most right now.  I just want to know yes or no, so I can move on to the next task, finishing the seating charts and table lists!!!
    Posted by classykat22[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes, me too! I metioned on another post that I haven't been receiving any RSVP's in the last week. But I think people are waiting until the last minute which frustrates me. </div>
  • Options
    kimberlykhkimberlykh member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    RSVPs are causing me stress.  Plus, our band/music.  We don't have our music picked out and I am confused to how the band is setting up during the "flip."
  • Options
    RSVPs - I need to know who isn't coming so I can see who else we have room to invite. Also just generally worried about it being a fun day, I just want everyone to have a great time and no drama!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards